post what camera you use!

EpcoTim

I'm just wondering why the one guy brought a MkII and a 500 to the world. 650mm is a lot of reach for the park. On the safari I can see it, but nowhere else really.

I shoot with 5D/20D. 20D with a 10-20 and a 28/1.8 5D with 28/1.8 50 and 100/2

PhotoDave219

Tim, only place I've ever found for anything like that is a super long shot for stage shows, parades, etc., but nothing practical IMO either.

GaBookworm

I'm just wondering why the one guy brought a MkII and a 500 to the world. 650mm is a lot of reach for the park. On the safari I can see it, but nowhere else really.

I shoot with 5D/20D. 20D with a 10-20 and a 28/1.8 5D with 28/1.8 50 and 100/2

Even on the safari the truck bounces so much that it's almost impossible to focus with a long zoom when the vehicle is moving, which is most of the time.
:)

stuart

Looking forward to using my Nikon D300 at the world when we go at the end of next month.

Be using it mainly with Sigma 18-200mm lens. Although im tempted to bring out my Sigma 150-500mm lens, and the 2.0x converter for it :lol:!

Pocket camera wise I use the excellent Panasonic TZ4, great for a pocket camera quality wise, and for the 10x zoom that it has.

I've also got a Trekpod Go which I bought mainly with Disney in mind. Its a walking stick / monopod / and tripod in one. Its four parts that screw together which makes it fine to putting into a bag if need be. Height is adjustable as well, and the legs dont stick out too much, so it should be perfect for shots when standing in front of a railing for fireworks shots. Remote shutter is also a must!

jen2009

I use a Canon PowerShot A630. The window on the back actual rotates open and closed. Its the reason we bought it. Otherwise I would have cracked it by now.:ROFLOL:

CoryonFire

Last time I went to Disney, I had a Canon Rebel XTi w/ kit lens and 55-250IS. Now, I have a 5D Mark II, 24-70mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.4, and 85mm f/1.8. And I absolutely cannot wait to go in August.

Disneyfalcon

Last time I went to Disney, I had a Canon Rebel XTi w/ kit lens and 55-250IS. Now, I have a 5D Mark II, 24-70mm f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.4, and 85mm f/1.8. And I absolutely cannot wait to go in August.

Oh my word Coryonfire. You have my dream set up. No wonder you can't wait to use it all.

scorp111

Wow, what a Great kit!

I have the MarkII and the 24-70 f/2.8L and am now contemplating the 70-200 f/4LIS or the 70-200 f/@2.8L. I think I am going to go with the faster glass without IS.

CoryonFire

Wow, what a Great kit!

I have the MarkII and the 24-70 f/2.8L and am now contemplating the 70-200 f/4LIS or the 70-200 f/@2.8L. I think I am going to go with the faster glass without IS.

I would go for the faster glass. I had the 24-105 f/4 IS, and I swapped it out for the 24-70 f/2.8, and I'm much happier with it.

WDWFigment

Wow, what a Great kit!

I would go for the lighter glass, if you plan on using it at WDW. I'm no Canon user, but from what I understand, the 2.8 is much bulkier than the 4. I know I wouldn't want to lug a huge lens around all day.

scorp111

Well I went with the 2.8 IS.:eek::)

The lens isn't just for WDW, so I went faster, and slightly bulkier. :D

Should be here Thursday, and we leave Thursday night for WDW:lol:

PhotoDave219

Thats really the best move all around. There is no substitute for high-end glass. The IS/VR really does help for the 1/4-1/30th of a second range.

CoryonFire

Congrats! Now, if they could only come out with a 24-70 f/2.8 IS, everything would be alright in the world.

king.tiki

canon XS
18-55 is lens and 75-300 zoom
i shoot in RAW and mainly Manual, im not ashamed to say every now and then i use P--when i dont have the time to set the shot up

im looking at a 50D and considering a bronica medium format, much cheaper than hasselblad

Shere_Khan

My husband just got me a Canon Powershot SX110 for my birthday. I have played around with it and so far really like it. Just hope it is a good one for my trip in Sept!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom