Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentbaby

Originally posted by alee4eva
Looks like ur having a lot of fun figment baby.. and I see you go to CMU, one of my best friends is going there next year--very cool!! :-D

sweet wuts her name and what is she going for??? tell her if shes in architecture it will have the death of you! Otherwise, she's fine. =) I see you're from long island as well? what part?

alee4eva

Well, it's a he, and he's going into Math and he's like a super genious so he should be fine :lol: But yeah I'm from Farmingdale...u?

DisJosh

Muh kitty says hi....see I told you I didn't eat him Ali!

Attachments

• wolfy 003.jpg
    wolfy 003.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 189

General Grizz

*Okay troops, come in troops. This is operation: save Josh's kitty.*

Nimajneb...you break the door down. I'll get the MEOW..I mean the POW... :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentbaby
im on the right. its so awesome that i know what every1 looks like now!

and it's awesome that we know what you look like :wave:

oh...and I might add... cutie!!! er...hottie!!! er... (fill in adjective of your choice that means "extremely attractive")

How YOU doin?

Maria

:lol: Wasn´t it nibble? :drevil: :lol:

perfect usage of this little guy! :lol: :drevil: :drevil: Good job Erika! :king:

ISTCrew20

Hey Maria, I always thought this little guy:drevil:
was a guy above an envolope with a finger being put in his mouth:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

I didnt get it til I held my mouse over it and it said Dr. evil

Anyway, I got some new pics of me in my sig.

figmentbaby

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
and it's awesome that we know what you look like :wave:

oh...and I might add... cutie!!! er...hottie!!! er... (fill in adjective of your choice that means "extremely attractive")

How YOU doin?

gee thanks! I'm flattered, yet frightened because I don't exactly know what to say?

figmentbaby

Originally posted by alee4eva
Well, it's a he, and he's going into Math and he's like a super genious so he should be fine :lol: But yeah I'm from Farmingdale...u?

Yea farmingdale awesome hee hee. I'm on the border of Queens and Long Island. An area called Bayside. If he has any questions, tell him id be mre than happy to talk to him =) if hes going into math btw, then yea hes a s uper super genius lucky boy

figmentbaby

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
JENNIFER!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lookaroun

hmmm i'd be very interested to know how you got my name? I dont remember posting it anywhere? :confused: Not that i really care i'm just curious

darthdarrel

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
or maybe not..damnit im so bad at this..lol

Susan
Well the link worked for me!:D
but your one eye is practically shut,did you get something in it? Reminds me of my senior pictures,I wanted to look real nice for my pictures so I fixed my hair and sprayed hair spray in it,but I was not used to spraying hairspray in it and I sprayed my eyes! :lol: infact I`ll post a pic of one of my senior photos ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom