Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthdarrel

I just scanned a few photos so I`ll post some of them. this one is not a very good picture but it`s of me and my 2 brothers! :D

Attachments

• the family2.jpg
    the family2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 159

darthdarrel

This one is also not a very good one but it`s of me and my 2 brothers and my sister!

Attachments

• thefamily3.jpg
    thefamily3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 161

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Nice shots Dave and Darrel!:sohappy:

Erik, great shot. Love the post-sticker-attack effect, but could you EAT A BURGER OR SOMETHING?! Are you having trouble finding the greasy, fatty food down there? I can think of at least 10 places that could put 5 pounds on you just by smelling the fumes.

Just kidding. Have a great time!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by garyhoov
Nice shots Dave and Darrel!:sohappy:

Erik, great shot. Love the post-sticker-attack effect, but could you EAT A BURGER OR SOMETHING?! Are you having trouble finding the greasy, fatty food down there? I can think of at least 10 places that could put 5 pounds on you just by smelling the fumes.

Just kidding. Have a great time!
Actually I eat anything and everything (fast food junkie)...... I just have a increadably high metabolism.........

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentbaby
hmmm i'd be very interested to know how you got my name? I dont remember posting it anywhere? :confused: Not that i really care i'm just curious

Grizz didn't get your name...but you just let the cat out of the bag :lol: (He was referring to OneLilSpark because Grizz thinks that I'm coming on to you when silly him...he should KNOW that there's only ONE Sparky for me :) )

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
This one is also not a very good one but it`s of me and my 2 brothers and my sister!

Hey look guys... it's REgina!!! We finally can put a face to the name!!!! (And Darrel...might I add... (she's a cutie))

SirNim

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Silly Freak! Trix are for kids!

*blows up Freak's mailbox*
Speaking of Trix, those Trix commercials always bug me.

C'mon! Seriously people! Can't we just give the poor wittle wabbit a bowl of cereal?!

Geesh!

The kids in the commericals act like Trix is gold or something...

JUST GIVE THE POOR PATHETIC RABBIT A BOWL OF CEREAL!

Ay ya ya!

Crimany!

Kids, give the rabbit some cereal and he'll be out of your hair forever.... He'll be gone... he won't bother you, and you can enjoy Trix too in peace...

but until you do that, the rabbit will be bustin' in on you and ruining your parties and infiltrating your homes!

CRIMANY!!

GIVE THE RABBIT A BOWL OF TRIX CEREAL!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Silly Freak! Trix are for kids!

*blows up Freak's mailbox*

*shoves Grizz and his "Blows up Freak's mailbox" gag...in my mailbox and, in turn, shoves it down Darrel's pants*

CrashNet

I know I have a picture somewhere in this thread. :lol: Rather than look for it, I'll just post another one. From left to right: my brother, his wife, my sister, and I'm on the floor. :)

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 211

darthdarrel

Originally posted by hmppan
Actually I eat anything and everything (fast food junkie)...... I just have a increadably high metabolism.........
*slaps Erik* GRRR!!!! You are as bad as my brothers!:mad: :p :lol:

guwag

Originally posted by cac2889
I know I have a picture somewhere in this thread. :lol: Rather than look for it, I'll just post another one. From left to right: my brother, his wife, my sister, and I'm on the floor. :)

I think that you look a bit like Paul Cattermole (Used to be in S Club 7) Nice pic :)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by guwag
I think that you look a bit like Paul Cattermole (Used to be in S Club 7) Nice pic :)

I love Sclub, and he does look a little like it. They broke up though didnt they?

Kenan

Heres one of me and my immediate family. I am on the right side in a green abercrombie shirt. Note: There are 10 people still missing from that picture. They decided not to come.

Attachments

• picture 131.jpg
    picture 131.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom