Post pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Well the link worked for me!:D
but your one eye is practically shut,did you get something in it? Reminds me of my senior pictures,I wanted to look real nice for my pictures so I fixed my hair and sprayed hair spray in it,but I was not used to spraying hairspray in it and I sprayed my eyes! :lol: infact I`ll post a pic of one of my senior photos ! :D

no ihad nuthing in my eye..see my cell phone kept prining n my friends were makin fun o fme n calling me "little miss popular" n i was laughing as she took teh picture..lol..thats a really bad pic..i thought i posted another one..sryyy

Susan

darthdarrel

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
no ihad nuthing in my eye..see my cell phone kept prining n my friends were makin fun o fme n calling me "little miss popular" n i was laughing as she took teh picture..lol..thats a really bad pic..i thought i posted another one..sryyy

Susan
No problem! Your still a nice looking girl! :D

darthdarrel

Originally posted by tenchu
And a tight pair of jeans!

Toight loike a toiger! :drevil:

:lol:
that`s how you wore your jeans in the 80`s! :lol: Those of us that lived through it remember the bed trick wear you layed on your bed to pour yourself into your jeans! :lol: and my god hope there`s no toe! :eek:

Maria

You are welcome! :)

(I had to go back and check if he had a toe! Luckily for him, the angle of the picture doesn´t let us see but he might, he might...) :lol: :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by Disneyanna0521
does anyone have any new pics to post?

i will pro. have some to post a week from today

Sorry... not yet... I haven´t changed too much from the last time I posted one of myself though, so I´ll wait until I get a haircut or a new look, or a new car, or I go to WDW! :animwink:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Maria
You are welcome! :)

(I had to go back and check if he had a toe! Luckily for him, the angle of the picture doesn´t let us see but he might, he might...) :lol: :animwink:
:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :lol:

PhotoDave219

Alright, in the spirit of .... He's me and probably why i'm behind the camera is self-explanitory.

I think i was saying something like @$#$%@-ing Canadian Tourists when the picture was taken.

showphoto.php

Maria

Dave,
I am speechless! Please take this as a compliment: you have such a funny face! :lol: :animwink:

PhotoDave219

Gracias, senorita. :D

I was trying to make it funny for the picture.... that whole "I know this sword will come out" thing.....

Irrawaddy Erik

Thanks guys Rob, Tyler, one of Tylers friends, and I hung out in the park today Lots of crazy fun ....... hot but like usual I get attacked with stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom