Possible Frontierland expansion

Cesar R M

I like my friends :)
gaasp marny!!.. we are not your friends?

triggered.jpg

DinoInstitute

EDIT: For example, Motor Stunt Show/Backlot Tour = the two new Star Wars rides, Jack Sparrow = Slinky Dog Dash. So in actuality, we're getting a net gain of one ride (Alien Swirling Saucers). Maybe some count it differently but attraction/ride to me doesn't matter. Again, they're replacing something for something else. Yes they'll be better but it's still replacing one for the other
You make good points that I agree with, but Slinky Dog Dash is not an attraction on the same level as Jack Sparrow whatsoever, saying they cancel each other out in experience count seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

Last edited:

Kman101

Well, I don't really look at them as being anywhere near the same experience but it's still one attraction replacing another. That's how I see it.

FigmentJedi

Idea: Take that conceit of Liberty Square/Frontierland being a geographic progression from East to West across American history and go up to the Great White North. Alaska, the Yukon and the Klondike Gold Rush through the lens of young Scrooge McDuck's years spent at White Agony Creek. Have an E-Ticket inspired by the Carl Barks and Don Rosa "Scrooge in the Klondike" stories mixed with elements of Western River Expedition using the Shanghai Pirates ride system.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Idea: Take that conceit of Liberty Square/Frontierland being a geographic progression from East to West across American history and go up to the Great White North. Alaska, the Yukon and the Klondike Gold Rush through the lens of young Scrooge McDuck's years spent at White Agony Creek. Have an E-Ticket inspired by the Carl Barks and Don Rosa "Scrooge in the Klondike" stories mixed with elements of Western River Expedition using the Shanghai Pirates ride system.

That would be neat. I've always like the idea of a wagon train, Oregon trail type ride that connects liberty square and fronteirland.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
WDW proper (not counting offsite conservation lands) has 29,745 acres total. 9395 is currently in use, 1373 is water and 8322 is part of the Wildlife Management Conversation Area, so that leaves 10655 undeveloped acres. Disney also recently released 251 acres from the conversation easement (offset by new offsite conservation lands).

And that's what that looks like graphically.

upload_2017-1-1_4-35-9.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom