Possible Frontierland expansion

brb1006

Idea: Take that conceit of Liberty Square/Frontierland being a geographic progression from East to West across American history and go up to the Great White North. Alaska, the Yukon and the Klondike Gold Rush through the lens of young Scrooge McDuck's years spent at White Agony Creek. Have an E-Ticket inspired by the Carl Barks and Don Rosa "Scrooge in the Klondike" stories mixed with elements of Western River Expedition using the Shanghai Pirates ride system.

That would also be easier to attract more European visitors since Scrooge and the Donald comic are popular over there.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm glad you don't make the decisions! Plenty of people still enjoy these gems. Sorry that you don't!
Some people enjoy the carpets and a slice of Agrabah too.

I'm not saying get rid of tiki birds of CBJ, I love those too. Just wanted to show that the Carpets have fans as well.

The Empress Lilly

vylj74.jpg
15i9e0w.jpg

Phil12

They do. And there's nothing wrong with that.

It's the placement that's the issue.
Exactly. The Tiki Room has no business in Adventureland. It was stuck there by Walt as his personally owned attraction to make money. It would be much more appropriate as the entertainment in a fried chicken themed restaurant. And CBJ doesn't belong in Frontierland. It would be more appropriate in a Chuck E. Cheese or as entertainment at a table service venue at Blizzard Beach.

ToTBellHop

Rides, not attractions
You ride a raft over to TSI and a separate one back. There. Four.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the carpets per se, but MK didn't need another spinner and certainly not there. Plopped in Animation Courtyard where the stroller parking is would've been fine. The enormous unused left side to the Launch Bay queue could've been reconfigured for stroller parking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom