Possible Frontierland expansion

erasure fan1

No one would consider the loss of 20k in the mid 90s in calculating capacity.

Not to mention that 20k had a pretty poor capacity even if it was included.
Not sure I understand why it wouldn't be considered. With NFL, we basically have the same capacity that we did in 1994 regardless of how good or bad the capacity was. And that was more the point.

RSoxNo1

The noise and fumes from the speedway are so out of place in a Disney park.
maxresdefault.jpg

MerlinTheGoat

Since this may have been missed by people here, Spirit unfortunately had this to say on the subject recently-
"Remember that alleged major Frontierland attraction coming to the MK? Yeah, me neither."

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-spirited-11th-hour.909031/page-124#post-7128940

That to me sounds like this "project" is now rather definitively dead, the cuts being inflicted upon WDW maintenance and future expansion projects due to Shanghai and MM+ being to blame. Probably best to close this thread unless @whylightbulb @articos or someone else inside can say otherwise.

CJR

I was hoping that this potential Frontierland expansion was something outside the RR berm that might ultimate provide access to the northern pieces of land above the RoA.

That's exactly how it should be. I get that they'll have to redevelop some of the existing area to make it happen, but they should be able to do it without changing the core feel. I'd rather them wait and do it right, regardless if I ever live to see it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom