Possible Frontierland expansion

HauntedMansionFLA

Yes, that would be the downside. (You meant the boat right?)
Yes, the boat. we were at WDW the first of December and I told my wife let's ride the Belle and explore Tom Sawyers Island because it might not be around the next time we come to FLA. It will be a shame. It's two attractions that are peaceful and a welcome when you need a break from the crowds. I took a lot of pictures.

britain

I half wonder if the DL Star Wars plans were at all based on some older John Carter proposal. The transition from old west caverns to space fantasy landscapes sure would be appropriate for that film.

ULPO46

I half wonder if the DL Star Wars plans were at all based on some older John Carter proposal. The transition from old west caverns to space fantasy landscapes sure would be appropriate for that film.
It was thought out, but as you know the Film flopped at the box office even though growing up Edgar Rice Burroughs was my favorite Author. I own all the Tarzan and John Carter Novels. Gosh i miss Tarzan Rocks. But yeah it once was an idea.

HauntedMansionFLA

Which is a shame, since OZ and LONE RANGER have longer story than just these live action movies.
I really enjoyed The Lone Ranger movie. It seemed like the critics were saying it was a flop before the movie was out and it's hard to overcome bad reviews ( even if you don't agree with them).
Disney's trend now adays is redoing movies from the past. You might as well reboot The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn :)

Sped2424

The park also has the Cave of Wonders on their Storybook Canal boats.

DLP%20Storybook%2009.gif

No park needs one either. Unless it's an indoor carpet coaster, I don't really want another Aladdin ride in the parks.
you're alone on that because I would die if I could do this
tumblr_nulehxtlZe1qh07vio1_400.gif

jt04

Ha! Said 3 people

MK needs a dark ride with thrills like Indy, aka not a coaster but not an omnimover

Nah. WDW does not have to resort to such measures as is necessary at other resorts. Alien Encounter failed at the MK because it was forced into the park. It would still be open if it had gone to Future World or the Studios. IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom