Pictures of Cakes from Disney World...

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
IMG_0649.JPG

Anyone know how much this cake is?

tink68

Ok these are too cute. We will be celebrating our wedding anniversary while we are there also. Does anyone have any idea if they will do one at the Spirit of Aloha show? We want to go out to eat somewhere we will all enjoy (two kids 13 and 4) and nothing too fancy. Would this be a good place or does anyone else have any suggestions?

KeithVH

Here's a shot of the basic six inch ones you can get (when you check in at the podium). No pre-order required. While I like CP, their dessert offerings are somewhat limited so we tried this on the last 16th bday celebration. Better than average but not great:

heather_cake.jpg

OTOH, when our first had her 16th bday Illuminations cruise (with Captain Ron!), a cake came as part of the package. This was some serious pastry and pretty much the best dessert we ever had in the last 10 years. Had a fruit and icing layer in the center. Fresh as can be. To bad we just about froze our butts off that night out on the water (but that added to the fun):
candy_cake.jpg

So yeah, pre-order is easily 2-3 orders of magnitude better than ordering on-the-fly. Worth the extra cost.

dixiegirl

If they could, I claim it as my wedding cake!
That is my ultimate Cake!!! We were there on our honeymoon during the 25th anniversary celebration and always said, when its "our" 25th we're gonna renew our vows there as well...But They'll be celebrating their 50th... God would'nt that be great to have that cake!!! And to walk out to "Remember the Magic " song!!!
Oh getting all goosebumps thinking of it!!!! We have a ways to go though, 12 more yrs...I might attempt making this cake for my daughters 9th bday, that would be cool!!

wdwmomof3

Original Poster
I am going to get some kind of cake for my Mothers Birthday at O'hana, and one for my DH & me for our 20th anniversary. We will be celebrating it at 1900 Park Fare, I think, with our children.

We started out with one celebration, changed our dates & now we have two!!:ROFLOL:

DizneyPryncess

Great pictures! My husbands birthday & our anniversary are both being celebrated on our next trip....I think we're both secretly planning to order a cake for each other. How funny will that be?! We will never be able to eat even one by ourselves.

I'll post pictures of whatever we get. I love the Happy Birthday one w/all the characters & the castle! I think I'm going to try to get that one for him. I'm hoping for a mini-castle cake for myself :eek:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Here's a shot of the basic six inch ones you can get (when you check in at the podium). No pre-order required. While I like CP, their dessert offerings are somewhat limited so we tried this on the last 16th bday celebration. Better than average but not great:

heather_cake.jpg

quote]

So they just give that to you or you buy it?

Mickey'n'Minnie

heather_cake.jpg

quote]

So they just give that to you or you buy it?

You have to buy it :) If it is a small cake like this, you just let the host/hostess at the podium know you are celebrating a birthday and they will organize it from there. You get a choice between chocolate and vanilla from what I know. I *THINK* a cake this size is roughly $21.00...can someone confirm this?

kitten2299

I need advice we are celebrating DD 6th bday and I want to make this really special I am going to preorder the princess jewelry box with cake but i dont know which restraunt we should do it at. I am hoping to do CRT on her b-day and I wanted to order the slipper cake other places we are going to eat is 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, LeCellier, and Boma for dinner is there one place that does something more special then the others for a dessert? Any photos of the "free" desserts they offer might help me figure out what to do. Please any suggestions of where to do the jewelry box cake would be a great help!!

KeithVH

You have to buy it :) If it is a small cake like this, you just let the host/hostess at the podium know you are celebrating a birthday and they will organize it from there. You get a choice between chocolate and vanilla from what I know. I *THINK* a cake this size is roughly $21.00...can someone confirm this?

Yeah, you have to pay. This was Dec '07. I went back and checked receipts (yes, you'd be suprised what we keep from Disney trips) but couldn't find that one. Trying to remember - it was somewhere ~$15.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom