Photoshop Pages

HollyBelle

Original Poster
So after racking my brain for another acceptable background for food and wine (not wanting to use corks or grapes again), I decided to use the program, as the artwork was my favorite part about this year's theme.

Food and Wine 2008 (left page):

food_and_wine_2008_1copy.jpg

Food and Wine 2008 (right page):

food_and_wine_2008_2copy.jpg

And seeing as how we're leaving for Disney in two sleeps and I'm looking forward to some Goofy interaction, I figured I'd throw in a little Goofy Part II:

goofy_part2copy.jpg

mouselvrmom

I'm so jealous, Holly. :lol:

I love the backgrounds for the food and wine pages. They turned out really nice! And of course, I like to see Alice characters on the pages. :D

The goofy page is great too. I like that background as well.

Make sure to get a hug from goofy for me. The kids tease me that I might leave their dad to marry goofy. :lol:

Disneyfalcon

You're going to Disney again?!!! Wow, yay for you!! I can't be too jealous, I get to go on another Disney cruise in the beginning of January! I know, I know I still haven't scrapbooked the last one...:lookaroun:lol:

Great pages and I love the background that you ended up using!! That is perfect!

Have fun at Disney World!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Beautiful! I took pics of all the city posters, too, hoping to use them in scrapbooking my Oct-08 trip. Who knows when I'll get around to it... :(

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks, Jenn. I thought you might like the Alice love! Once I decided to focus on the theme I just knew I had to find some good clip art. And I'll be sure to give Goofy your love.

Yay for another Disney cruise, Tammy! That's something we really want to try. Your trip report got me even more excited about cruising in the future. And yes, we are very lucky to be going again. This is our second annual Christmas trip with Brett's family. When his parents bought into DVC it was with the intention of always doing a trip this time of year. I'm almost as excited to give them their Christmas present as I am about going... it's a scrapbook of last year's trip, and I've had it finished since August, just dying to give it to them :sohappy:.

Thanks, Tiggerish. I loved those posters. Good luck getting those layouts done!

Disneyfalcon

Thanks, Jenn. I thought you might like the Alice love! Once I decided to focus on the theme I just knew I had to find some good clip art. And I'll be sure to give Goofy your love.

Yay for another Disney cruise, Tammy! That's something we really want to try. Your trip report got me even more excited about cruising in the future. And yes, we are very lucky to be going again. This is our second annual Christmas trip with Brett's family. When his parents bought into DVC it was with the intention of always doing a trip this time of year. I'm almost as excited to give them their Christmas present as I am about going... it's a scrapbook of last year's trip, and I've had it finished since August, just dying to give it to them :sohappy:.

Thanks, Tiggerish. I loved those posters. Good luck getting those layouts done!

That is an awesome Christmas present!!!! They will love it!! We bought my parents a cruise for Christmas one year and that's how we told them - I made a scrapbook of our previous Disney trips with them, with all the info filled in, and spots for pictures of our cruise. They didn't get it.:rolleyes::lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Of course, I'm sure once you explained it to them they were very excited :lol:! I've always thought vacations make a perfect gift.

WDWFigment

I came back here after a long absence from digital manipulating (8 months) to get some inspiration to do our 2008 trips, and I certainly got it. I've only gone through the most recent two pages, but I will go further back and check out what else you've done later. I definitely will getting back into the swing starting January 17th. I promise!

Thanks for the credit on the film strips, but I'm sure you could have come up with it on your own, seeing it mine was probably merely incidental. I imagine I will be giving you a lot of credit as I design my upcoming pages. Great work on everything here.

By the way, WHERE did you see the Rescue Rangers?!?! Sarah and I both LOVE the Rescue Rangers, and would love to see them. Sadly, I fear it's a "training only" type thing at the tear drop in Toontown. I really hope you saw them somewhere else...

Fran98765

I've seen Rescue Rangers at Animal Kingdom. BTW Thanks, that song will be in my HEAD all day now. It was at one of those "sidewalk" meet and greets, on a main path, if you know what I mean. It's been a couple trips since I saw them (and i didn't take a pic, kid didn't want to stop)... but I think it was towards CMM.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I love those pages. The background is perfect and the clip art of Alice is really cute!

Those pages turned out fantastic!!!

Thanks, Coree and Jessica!

I came back here after a long absence from digital manipulating (8 months) to get some inspiration to do our 2008 trips, and I certainly got it. I've only gone through the most recent two pages, but I will go further back and check out what else you've done later. I definitely will getting back into the swing starting January 17th. I promise!

Thanks for the credit on the film strips, but I'm sure you could have come up with it on your own, seeing it mine was probably merely incidental. I imagine I will be giving you a lot of credit as I design my upcoming pages. Great work on everything here.

By the way, WHERE did you see the Rescue Rangers?!?! Sarah and I both LOVE the Rescue Rangers, and would love to see them. Sadly, I fear it's a "training only" type thing at the tear drop in Toontown. I really hope you saw them somewhere else...

Thanks, WDWFigment. And please feel free to use any ideas you find on my pages... I look forward to seeing yours as you complete them.

As for Rescue Ranger Chip and Dale... we did see them somewhere else, but I don't think you're going to like my answer. We found them in Adventureland (across from Aloha Isle) back in November of 2004, and from what I understand they haven't been seen since sometime in 2005. Who knows though, maybe that means they're due for another appearance sometime soon. Like the two of you (I'm guessing here) we grew up with the Disney Afternoon and freaked out when we saw them... we've also met Darkwing Duck and Launchpad McQuack and Brett actually met Rebecca Cunningham way back when.... but I'm still waiting for the rare opportunity to meet Talespin Louie and Baloo!!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
New pages!!! I've finally finished my trip report and am back to making pages. Here are a few.

The Contemporary Resort:

contemporary_resortcopy.jpg

Camp Minnie Mickey:

camp_minnie_mickeycopy.jpg

And the Tomorrowland Cool Scanner:

cool_scannercopy.jpg

Background story: there have been multiple times when riding the TTA and looking down at the Cool Scanner, Brett has told me that if it scanned me we'd find out just how uncool I really am. So we put it to the test for the purpose of making a page. The funny thing is that if you look closely, in his picture the Cool Scanner has a blue light on, while in mine the light is red :lookaroun :lol:!

mouselvrmom

Love 'em, Holly! The cool scanner is too funny. :lol: I also love how many pictures you got on your camp minnie mickey page. I've been busy trying to finish up our movies of our October trip. Really makes you want to go back.

Disneyfalcon

I love them to Holly!! I'm so glad you're doing them already!! The Contemporary wall looks amazing!! The last one is super funny!

It's been too quiet here!:cry:

eagles

love the pages! the last one is a funny backstory.

the sad part is that i have never know that is a scanner! so there is a circle that turns red or blue, hmmm, never knew this. one more thing to add to my list of things to do.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Love 'em, Holly! The cool scanner is too funny. :lol: I also love how many pictures you got on your camp minnie mickey page. I've been busy trying to finish up our movies of our October trip. Really makes you want to go back.

Thanks, Jenn. And you're right about wanting to go back, although I can't talk, I just returned from a short 3 night stay for marathon weekend. This is the first time in a while though that we don't already have our next trip planned.

I love them to Holly!! I'm so glad you're doing them already!! The Contemporary wall looks amazing!! The last one is super funny!

It's been too quiet here!:cry:

Thank you, Tammy. The mural is 4 pictures stitched together; I'm really happy it lined up so well. And you're right the scrapbook forum has been way too quiet. Hopefully those challenges will liven things up around here :sohappy:!

love the pages! the last one is a funny backstory.

the sad part is that i have never know that is a scanner! so there is a circle that turns red or blue, hmmm, never knew this. one more thing to add to my list of things to do.

Thanks! As for the Cool Scanner, I believe it is either a place to buy cokes/refreshments or one of those misting areas. Or maybe both, kind of like the car wash over near Test Track at Epcot. After we took the thumbs up/thumbs down pictures we noticed that the one light must change periodically. It was just ironic that it happened to be blue in his picture and red in mine.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Oh, I got the message loud and clear :lol:! It was something along the lines of "Give it up! You are not, nor will you ever be, the cool kid!" I guess this means it is time to fully embrace my inner dork:sohappy:. And I'll just let Brett continue to think he is cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom