Photoshop Pages

mouselvrmom

OOH, I really love your beaches and cream page! It is so pretty and really captures the essence of the beach club.

I also like pluto and future world. I love how you incorporated so much into the page.

Disneyfalcon

I love the Beaches and Cream one too!! We have got to visit there this time!
You are not only a character stalker, you are a Pluto stalker!!:lol: Great pictures!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
You are not only a character stalker, you are a Pluto stalker!!:lol: Great pictures!

This is so true. For me, no trip is complete without meeting Pluto! He's the reason I love the Family Fun Day Parade. I'm sure I looked like a kid in a candy store when the cast member put us in Pluto's section for the parade.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Okay, so I need some help deciding which of the following two layouts to go with. I'm leaning towards the one with lyrics because I think it ties everything in with the scene from the movie. But I don't want the lyrics to take away from the cards (which took up more of my time today than I'd like to admit :brick:).

Which one do you all like better?

Alice in Wonderland:

alice_cards_copy.jpg

without lyrics:

alice_cards2_copy.jpg

HollyBelle

Original Poster
And here are a few more that I already had completed

This one is totally girly... Minnie and Daisy (and lots of bows):

minnie_daisy_copy.jpg

And the now extinct Concourse Steakhouse:

concourse_steakhouse_copy.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Such cute bows!!

I don't know which one I like better! I like the lyrics but they do take up a lot of room. But the one with just the cards needs a title or some other focal point. The cards are adorable by the way. Can you make the lyrics smaller? Or on a card? Or around the edge? I'm not sure where they should go! I'm not much help!!:lol:

HollyBelle

Original Poster
I thought about doing them around the edges... but I'm afraid it will get cut to close when printed. If I go smaller, I think they'll be too hard to read. I've also considered just using the last two lines of the lyrics and writing them across the bottom of the page with larger cards.

I do like your idea of doing the lyrics on a card. And if they're on white, I can probably make the font smaller and you'll still be able to read it. I'll have to try that.

And thanks for the compliment on the cards. I couldn't find a good one to rip off the internet so I had to create them from scratch. It took awhile but I'm happy with the end result.

mouselvrmom

More great pages! I love the cards! I kind of like how on the first card page you could see more of the roses behind the lyrics than you can in the second page. This fits with the lyrics really well. I also love your bows background. Super cute!

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks for the feedback ladies. I ended up just making the words somewhat smaller and the cards a little bigger. I also like how you can see the roses and when I tried to put the words on a card it was covering up too much of the background. I've decided I like this one better because the cards look a bit more scattered than they do on the one with just cards.

Here it is again with the minor changes:

alice_cards_copy1.jpg

Coree

I'm glad you went with the lyrics and I really like the adjustments you made. The other pages are really great too, but I think the cards page is my favorite.

mouselvrmom

I totally agree, hollybelle. I love how you can see more of the background now and the lyrics really add something to the page. I so hope we can see the queen, walrus and white rabbit on this trip. We've never seen the walrus and the white rabbit we saw years ago but we never stopped.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
We've found the queen out in front of the teacups with the white rabbit a few times, but the only place we've ever seen Mr. Walrus is at the Halloween Party. From what I understand that's one of the only places he can be found. Good luck!

And thank you all for the compliments, I've enjoyed sharing my pages.

mouselvrmom

I love your pictures in the last two pages. I can't believe how many pop pictures you fit onto that page! It's great! I love how you used the resort material in that page too.

And hopefully the walrus will be out at the halloween party this year. :)

danirae

I agree... awesome. I love them all but the "girly" one with daisy and minnie is so sweet. I really like the picture with your hubby between daisy and minnie. That is so sweet. He looks so tickled.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Yes, he might have been even more excited than me to meet Minnie and Daisy at the same time... I think that was the first time we have ever seen the girls together. I just had to make a bow page with the pictures.

He's not actually my husband... yet. It's so funny though because we've been dating for 4 years and he is the one who introduced me to Disney. I never went as a kid and we weren't together a month before he was planning my first trip. Everytime we're there, someone makes a comment about us being newlyweds, so it just seems fitting that you would think the same thing when looking at our Disney pages.

HollyBelle

Original Poster
The following pages are for our "Year of a Million Dreams Day." On the last day of our most recent trip (May 08) we decided to go to the MK for an hour or two prior to hitting the road. After debating what to ride first, we decided on the Haunted Mansion where we got hit with "double dreams" in the tunnel on the way out. Two Dream Squad members were standing there with ears and Dream FP's. We were super surprised to say the least (especially considering we are those jaded ones who never thought we would win anything).

Once we got the fastpasses we knew we had to use them all before leaving the park so we decided to go to Tomorrowland and quickly work our way around the attractions. And what do you know.. when we got off of Big Thunder everyone on our train got hit with the "Special Dream Time Event" lanyard. This is an hour long event that was held at MK after the park closed.

Disney knows what they're doing... we ended up checking back in over at All Star Movies so that we could stay for the event as well!

Left page:

yoamd_part1_copy.jpg

Right page:

yoamd_part2_copy.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom