Phillies Game Get-together!

TAC

garyhoov said:
Well if we're all available, we could at least do a lunch that weekend and try for a game some other time.

I'm still open for Sunday. Lunch would be fine. :)

TAC

TiggerBW said:
and don't forget Vince!

Vince, schmince. :p

Bring Aaron. That way we can tell him how much fun he is going to have at WDW in November. :lookaroun

Let's wait until we get yea's or ney's from them before we pick a place.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Who else is in? Steve, Dave ? Victoria ?

I dont have my schedule for the 23rd yet. I wont hold my breath though that I wil have that day off. I have yet to have a Sunday off. Looks like you might have to do this one without me. :lookaroun

TiggerBW

Original Poster
TAC said:
Vince, schmince. :p

Bring Aaron. That way we can tell him how much fun he is going to have at WDW in November. :lookaroun

Let's wait until we get yea's or ney's from them before we pick a place.

Aaron has to work that weekend. :rolleyes:

TAC

bump.

Steve and Dave ? Are you guys interested in lunch ?

Vince are you definitely in ? If so, and if you want to have lunch in PA or Philly somewhere, you have to suggest a few places.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
TAC said:
bump.

Steve and Dave ? Are you guys interested in lunch ?

Vince are you definitely in ? If so, and if you want to have lunch in PA or Philly somewhere, you have to suggest a few places.

there are lots of good placed to eat that we could all get to by the high speed line. (Patco) Rittenhouse square has nice outdoor restaurants too........though it could be too hot.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
So we're now looking at the 23rd? Probably won't be able to do that with Mr. Mom duties. (DW is travelling)

Yea I know....party at Dave's house....

Uponastar

I can't make this get-together, but I'm having so much fun watching you guys try to pull this off! :lol:
Maybe you should start planning now for next year!!!
By the way, Red Hot and Blue looks really good! I'll have to give it a try!
Carry on!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom