Phillies Game Get-together!

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Are you flipping already?:lol:

(I'm planning on waiting until at least the 5th or 6th inning):lookaroun

yea? if you both do that........watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you know how I get)

BUT.....I promised to behave for Vince...... hmmmm
NO WORRIES! We'll win! :sohappy:

TAC

At this time, I could do the 22nd.

garyhoov said:
I could do the 22nd. How's that work for everyone else?

If they can keep playing the way they have, it might actually be a meaningful game. Imagine that. I don't think I've ever been to a Phillies game when it seemed that they had a legitimate shot at post-season.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
TAC said:
At this time, I could do the 22nd.

WAHOO! Pencil it in! TAC IS FREE! ha ha! :wave: :sohappy: :lol:

(just teasing since you listed all the dates you couldn't make it before in May and June) :animwink:

COME ON FOOLISH_MORTAL YOU HAVE TO JOIN US!!!! :wave:

Foolish Mortal

TiggerBW said:
COME ON FOOLISH_MORTAL YOU HAVE TO JOIN US!!!! :wave:

Aw, thanks Bon. Can't make this one. Working and my available # of off days is dwindling. And to be honest, me and sitting around in the heat/sun dont mix. If im moving around doing something it's semi tolerable, but when i'm just sitting in the sun it's not enjoyable to me and I become miserable and cranky. In a nutshell, I HATE and despise summer. IF you do a nite game or something in Sept. please let me know :wave:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
Foolish Mortal said:
Aw, thanks Bon. Can't make this one. Working and my available # of off days is dwindling. And to be honest, me and sitting around in the heat/sun dont mix. If im moving around doing something it's semi tolerable, but when i'm just sitting in the sun it's not enjoyable to me and I become miserable and cranky. In a nutshell, I HATE and despise summer. IF you do a nite game or something in Sept. please let me know :wave:

ha ha! ok! we could sit in the shade under the overhang! ha ha :lol:

TAC

We better! Otherwise you'll turn red faster than if Gary starts talking about what Ryan (his son) told his mother (Linda) today. :lookaroun

Cause you're fairer skinned than I am. :p

TiggerBW said:
ha ha! ok! we could sit in the shade under the overhang! ha ha :lol:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
TAC said:
We better! Otherwise you'll turn red faster than if Gary starts talking about what Ryan (his son) told his mother (Linda) today. :lookaroun

Cause you're fairer skinned than I am. :p

Very true. I'll match all the phillies hats in the stadium. :lol:
OR.....I could just load up on sunscreen like I always do. :wave:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
OK!
So...........the game is Saturday, July 22nd at 1:20pm at CBP of course. :)
Phillies Vs. Braves

So far we have:
Me,
Gary,
Tom,
and maybe:
Vince & DisneyInsider

Anyone else? COME!!! It will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Victoria??? ClemsonTigger????

TiggerBW

Original Poster
MerHearted said:
Can't make it. Just remembered I'm actually seeing the Lion King on the 22nd.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(
(i mean, the Lion King is awesome..........but we wanted to see you!)

TiggerBW

Original Poster
Probably not.............I didn't order tickets yet.........any suggestions?

Oh man..........I went the the game last night with my husband. HORRIBLE loss to the Yankees. I was surrounded by yankees fans who were loud and annoying. I coudln't help it. I gave it right back. (even though we lost 5-0) I did a lot of what I did at the Mets Phillies game last year when we went, but worse. They were cheering "Let's Go Yankees" then they'd pause and yell it again and again. So when they paused I yelled "Let's Go Boston!" (Who were winning and who are in 1st place) I was getting dirty looks. :) Aaron kept covering my mouth. :) They all yelled "Derek Jeter!" like they did for Mike Piazza before............and I copied their chant when we hit a fly ball that was caught to cause the 3rd out. I did that a few times for other players too. Oh boy. Aaron thought I was going to get beat up, or something. I shut up a little when they yelled "Joe Carter" because that still hurts. :) As we were leaving, everytime a yankee fan crossed in front of my car, I told my husband to Rev (can't spell) the engine. :) hee hee

TiggerBW

Original Poster
How about July 23rd? Sunday? It's a 1:35 game. I'll try to get us in the shade if anyone likes that date better than Saturday's game.

Let me know

TAC

Either date is fine. Just nothing in August please.

If it's Sunday, then yes, definitely in the shade. If not, you'll have to stand there and fan me. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom