Phillies Game Get-together!

Foolish Mortal

On a Sunday, I'm in. In the shade, I'm definitely in. I get beaten down by the Sun enough during the week. Me and my bleach white skin are'nt cut out for the Sun :lol:

TAC

garyhoov said:
Ryan and Linda are interested. So that gives us Me, Linda, Ryan, Bonnie, Tom and Vince. Anyone else?

Gary, if my wife choses not to go, can I get a ride with you ? Of couse, you would then have to add me to your avatar. :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TAC said:
Gary, if my wife choses not to go, can I get a ride with you ? Of couse, you would then have to add me to your avatar. :lookaroun

Sure! Even if she does go, we may be able to squueze the five of us in. (How do you like my old man car now?;) :lol: )

I guess there's no way all of us (you, me, Carolann, Bonnie (Aaron?), Linda and Ryan will fit in one car.

If Carolann and Aaron don't go, we could squeeze in my car.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Sure! Even if she does go, we may be able to squueze the five of us in. (How do you like my old man car now?;) :lol: )

I guess there's no way all of us (you, me, Carolann, Bonnie (Aaron?), Linda and Ryan will fit in one car.

If Carolann and Aaron don't go, we could squeeze in my car.

WAHOO! Well Aaron is working so I'm ALL ALONE! I can't drive into the city all alone can I? :) I could meet you all somewhere. I"m like 25-30 mins from the stadiums, but I'd rather travel with someone else. :)

So glad Vince and Steve can join us! Ok.........give me a final count as soon as you can so I can order the tickets!!!! (to insure shade) :wave:

Had to just stop in and say hi...new to the board, and from Bucks County so of course this thread caught my eye. Hubby's still alittle miffed he had to turn down tix to the Phils - Yanks this week.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
WaltzingMatilda said:
Had to just stop in and say hi...new to the board, and from Bucks County so of course this thread caught my eye. Hubby's still alittle miffed he had to turn down tix to the Phils - Yanks this week.

Welcome! I work primarily out of Bensalem, and we also have an office in Newtown.

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
WAHOO! Well Aaron is working so I'm ALL ALONE! I can't drive into the city all alone can I? :) I could meet you all somewhere. I"m like 25-30 mins from the stadiums, but I'd rather travel with someone else. :)

So glad Vince and Steve can join us! Ok.........give me a final count as soon as you can so I can order the tickets!!!! (to insure shade) :wave:

I'm sure we can work something out for driving. Like I said, if Carolann doesn't come, you, Ryan and Linda are probably all skinny enough to fit in my back seat. If she is coming, maybe you, Tom and her can go together (it seemed like before you didn't mind driving as long as someone went with you, but let us know).

You can put Linda, Ryan and me down as definite. Do you know what the tickets will cost? (Make sure you include all taxes and fees). I can send you a check.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I can do the 22nd but not the 23rd. I historically end up working on Sundays, but not Saturdays. The only problem is I wont find out until about July 7th-ish if I, for some odd reason, will not be scheduled to work that day. Anything can happen these days because they are majorly screwing with the schedule.

As Tom knows, I dont know the first (or last) thing about baseball, but I will go just for the entertainment factor. In other news, how much do these tickets cost? :lookaroun

TiggerBW

Original Poster
ok for July 23rd Sunday afternoon I have:
Vince,
Gary, Ryan, & Linda
and ME
down as definates.

Steve, Tom, (& Carolann) can you definately come? I need to order tickets so we get good SHADED seats!!!! thanks!
:wave:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Let me know when you order them, and I can send you a check.

Thanks Gary! I'm just waiting for others to confirm wanting the tickets. AHEM! *Tom, Steve* :wave:

Foolish Mortal

TiggerBW said:
Thanks Gary! I'm just waiting for others to confirm wanting the tickets. AHEM! *Tom, Steve* :wave:

Bonnie, check your PM'S. I'm in, but it's only to hang around with you guy's for a while. At the rate the Phils are going and people's attitudes towards the Phils we may have our own section :lookaroun Unless it's some sort of give away day. Like giving away tickets :lol:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
Foolish Mortal said:
Bonnie, check your PM'S. I'm in, but it's only to hang around with you guy's for a while. At the rate the Phils are going and people's attitudes towards the Phils we may have our own section :lookaroun Unless it's some sort of give away day. Like giving away tickets :lol:

ha ha ha! well, they won last night! maybe they are starting somethinig new!?!? :rolleyes:

TAC

Good to go! Count us in for two! Sorry for the delay, I just had to confirm the date and make sure there were no conflicts. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom