Phillies Game Get-together!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Uponastar said:
I can't make this get-together, but I'm having so much fun watching you guys try to pull this off! :lol:
Maybe you should start planning now for next year!!!
By the way, Red Hot and Blue looks really good! I'll have to give it a try!
Carry on!

For an encore we're going to try to change a lightbulb....or maybe pass a state budget....:brick:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
ClemsonTigger said:
For an encore we're going to try to change a lightbulb....or maybe pass a state budget....:brick:

Don't you know anything!?!? We arenn't allowed to do that here in NJ anymore!!!

As far as changing the lightbulb...how many wdwmagic-ers does it take to change a lightbulb?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
tiggerific418 said:

As far as changing the lightbulb...how many wdwmagic-ers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Depends on where they're from...
If from Florida, the final count will never get out
In NJ, 15...

One to do it
Two to supervise
One to manage the supervisors
Three to make sure the work meets state requirements
Two state workers to oversee the effort
Three supervisors for the state workers
Two managers for the state workers
One director for the state workers.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TAC said:
Since it looks like it's only Gary, Bonnie and myself (no word from Steve yet).

So, how about:

Champps (behind Olga's diner) on Route 73 and Old Marlton Pike

Lonestar Steakhouse, across from Bertucci's.

Marlton Tavern, Main Street, Marlton (may be a little expensive).

Any of those are good with me. I've been to Champps - never been to the other two.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tiggerific418 said:
Red Hot and Blue looks really interesting. I know it is on Rt 70, but where is it in relationship to where we went the last time? East? West?

It's on the same road, but farther west. The ones Tom suggested would probably be a little closer to you (but with the distance you're driving, I'm not sure if the 5 - 10 minutes would make much difference).

The ones Tom mentioned are all near the 70/73 circle which (I think) you came through last time.

TAC

tiggerific418 said:
Red Hot and Blue looks really interesting. I know it is on Rt 70, but where is it in relationship to where we went the last time? East? West?

Way further West. Just past and opposite where Garden State racetrack used to be. It sits in front of the Holiday Inn.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
TAC said:
Since it looks like it's only Gary, Bonnie and myself (no word from Steve yet).

So, how about:

Champps (behind Olga's diner) on Route 73 and Old Marlton Pike

Lonestar Steakhouse, across from Bertucci's.

Marlton Tavern, Main Street, Marlton (may be a little expensive).

They are all good for me too. I'm still so bummed about the phillies game. :(
We had that set perfectly! argh.
COME ON VINCE! DO I HAVE TO TWIST YOUR ARM AGAIN? I'll come get you from the speedline! (PATCO) Join us!!!!

Uponastar

tiggerific418 said:

Edit: replied to wrong post! :lol:

Uponastar

tiggerific418 said:

When it comes to this thread, they would need some outside help! :lol:

MerHearted

TiggerBW said:
They are all good for me too. I'm still so bummed about the phillies game. :(
We had that set perfectly! argh.
COME ON VINCE! DO I HAVE TO TWIST YOUR ARM AGAIN? I'll come get you from the speedline! (PATCO) Join us!!!!

New Jersey scares me! I want the freedom to be able to pump my own gas! :lookaroun

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
MerHearted said:
New Jersey scares me! I want the freedom to be able to pump my own gas! :lookaroun

Pump you own more expensive gas?
Besides, you don't even need gas, you have an offer for a lovely chauffer (sp?).

TiggerBW

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
Pump you own more expensive gas?
Besides, you don't even need gas, you have an offer for a lovely chauffer (sp?).

that's right! come on vince~! :)

I sent a PM to Steve in case he hasn't checked this thread in a while.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
that's right! come on vince~! :)

I sent a PM to Steve in case he hasn't checked this thread in a while.

I was wondering if we should move it to one of the "lunch threads" since there may be people who are interested but aren't into the Phillies.

Maybe once we set a time and place, we can tack it onto one of those threads.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
I was wondering if we should move it to one of the "lunch threads" since there may be people who are interested but aren't into the Phillies.

Maybe once we set a time and place, we can tack it onto one of those threads.

:eek: WHAT?!?! PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PHILLIES?!?! :eek:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TiggerBW said:
:eek: WHAT?!?! PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN THE PHILLIES?!?! :eek:

I love your new signature. Lol. Someone would have to pay me atleast $100 bucks before I would even attempt to figure out how to get the gas cap off. I am imagning that you probably have to twist and pull it but I am not really sure. I have never tried. I have no need to know how.

TAC

tiggerific418 said:
I love your new signature. Lol. Someone would have to pay me atleast $100 bucks before I would even attempt to figure out how to get the gas cap off. I am imagning that you probably have to twist and pull it but I am not really sure. I have never tried. I have no need to know how.

Come to the luncheon. I'll show you how to take the gas cap off, and you can pay me a $100. :king:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Come to the luncheon. I'll show you how to take the gas cap off, and you can pay me a $100. :king:

Nice try. I don't consider it a terribly important skill to know how to do...unless I move out of NJ. Actually, now that I think about it, I lived in NY for a year. I still never learned how to pump gas. :lookaroun

TAC

tiggerific418 said:
Nice try. I don't consider it a terribly important skill to know how to do...unless I move out of NJ. Actually, now that I think about it, I lived in NY for a year. I still never learned how to pump gas. :lookaroun

Awww sucks. *snaps fingers. Missed another chance for easy money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom