Phillies Game Get-together!

TiggerBW

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
I love your new signature. Lol. Someone would have to pay me atleast $100 bucks before I would even attempt to figure out how to get the gas cap off. I am imagning that you probably have to twist and pull it but I am not really sure. I have never tried. I have no need to know how.

Thanks! I saw it on a t-shirt down in Ocean City. :wave:

I had to pump my own gas in college and HATED IT.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
wahoo! now we're talking! :lol: Love Fridays!!!

There! Now we're set! Friday's at what time?

Are the people who aren't going to Hell going to have to go to church first?:lookaroun

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
There! Now we're set! Friday's at what time?

Are the people who aren't going to Hell going to have to go to church first?:lookaroun

Well, sadly, I probably won't go that Sunday since my husband has to work. (I'd rather not go alone.) So I'll go to Bedside Baptist with Sister Sheets, and Pastor Pillow. (err, uh, I'll listen to a local church service on the radio. 89.5 FM)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
Well, sadly, I probably won't go that Sunday since my husband has to work. (I'd rather not go alone.) So I'll go to Bedside Baptist with Sister Sheets, and Pastor Pillow. (err, uh, I'll listen to a local church service on the radio. 89.5 FM)

I'm sure Hell won't be too bad.:lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
ClemsonTigger said:
At least there will be a lot of friends there....

So latest iteration....TGI Fridays, Rt. 73 on the 23rd for lunch?

Unless anyone has a problem with it, that seems simple. Now we just have to pick a time.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
ClemsonTigger said:
At least there will be a lot of friends there....

So latest iteration....TGI Fridays, Rt. 73 on the 23rd for lunch?

The place and date are good for me, however, I am working from 8am to 12pm on Sunday (I was just informed of this today...:hurl: )
It would probably take me 2 hours to get there, so a 2pm lunch would be good. If that is too late for everyone, thats fine. I will just sit this one out. It is up to ya'll....:lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tiggerific418 said:
The place and date are good for me, however, I am working from 8am to 12pm on Sunday (I was just informed of this today...:hurl: )
It would probably take me 2 hours to get there, so a 2pm lunch would be good. If that is too late for everyone, thats fine. I will just sit this one out. It is up to ya'll....:lol:

That's good with me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
that works for me! then maybe I will go to church!
:wave:

Well la-dee-da. Little miss "I'm to good to go to Hell with the rest of you":p :lol:

So 2:00 on Sunday at the Fridays on route 73 in (Marlton?).

Looks like we have a plan.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
garyhoov said:
Well la-dee-da. Little miss "I'm to good to go to Hell with the rest of you":p :lol:

So 2:00 on Sunday at the Fridays on route 73 in (Marlton?).

Looks like we have a plan.

Sounds good. Hopefully I will get out of work on time and not hit any traffic on the way down. In relationship to where we met the last time, where is the Fridays?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
tiggerific418 said:
Sounds good. Hopefully I will get out of work on time and not hit any traffic on the way down. In relationship to where we met the last time, where is the Fridays?

Coming on Rt. 70, when you get to the 73 circle, make a right on 73. The Fridays will be a mile or two at the most on your right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom