Phillies Game Get-together!

TAC

TiggerBW said:
ha ha ha! well, they won last night! maybe they are starting somethinig new!?!? :rolleyes:

Ohh wow...one in a row. Watch out! They are going straight to the World Series! :lookaroun

TiggerBW

Original Poster
uh oh.
I called today and they changed both the Saturday game and Sunday game times.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saturday the 22nd is now starting at 4:05pm
Sunday the 23rd is now a NIGHT game starting at 8:05!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So I don't know what to do now. Would Saturday at 4:05 work for most? Vince, are you going to NY to see Lion King or Philly? I don't know what time your show is.......but.....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe they changed it! :fork:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
TiggerBW said:
uh oh.
I called today and they changed both the Saturday game and Sunday game times.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Saturday the 22nd is now starting at 4:05pm
Sunday the 23rd is now a NIGHT game starting at 8:05!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So I don't know what to do now. Would Saturday at 4:05 work for most? Vince, are you going to NY to see Lion King or Philly? I don't know what time your show is.......but.....ahhhhhhhhhhh

Can't believe they changed it! :fork:

I guess I'd rather do the Saturday than Sunday (I have enough trouble getting up on Monday mornings normally).

I saw the Lion King last night, so I can tell Vince what he missed.:lol:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
Darn it!!!!!

We had it all worked out!!!!! :(

hmmmmmm

August - ok......well, i'm going away in august. The first weekend would work for me, but.........phillies are in NY playing the mets. (we could go there....and be the opposing fans!!! ha ha)
The 2nd weekend I'm away.
The 3rd weekend is Aaron's birthday on Saturday. Sunday the 20th might work.......or i might have to celebrate aaron's birthday that day because he has is fantasy football draft on saturday. hmmm The next weekend they are in NY playing the mets again. Then we are into September.
geezz!
I guess games during the week are out....hmmmm.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lol: Am I the only one who isn't really interested in the Sunday night game? If so, don't mind me.

I guess if it's going to be an evening game, I'd probably rather do Wednesday or Thursday or something . . . at least that way I wouldn't have to drag myself to work on a Monday after a game. (Mondays are hard enough on their own).

I'm pretty much open. Why don't the rest of you pick what works and I can probably make it.

TAC

Are there any Friday mid-afternoon games? Saturday night games ?

No, I cannot make the Sunday night game either. 4 am comes way too early on a Monday mornning.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TiggerBW said:
Darn it!!!!!

We had it all worked out!!!!! :(

hmmmmmm

August - ok......well, i'm going away in august. The first weekend would work for me, but.........phillies are in NY playing the mets. (we could go there....and be the opposing fans!!! ha ha)
The 2nd weekend I'm away.
The 3rd weekend is Aaron's birthday on Saturday. Sunday the 20th might work.......or i might have to celebrate aaron's birthday that day because he has is fantasy football draft on saturday. hmmm The next weekend they are in NY playing the mets again. Then we are into September.
geezz!
I guess games during the week are out....hmmmm.

I could join you guys for a game in August pretty much anytime except I will be in DISNEY the last weekend!!!!

Which NY team are they playing in August?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
TiggerBW said:
OK!
So...........the game is Saturday, July 22nd at 1:20pm at CBP of course. :)
Phillies Vs. Braves

So far we have:
Me,
Gary,
Tom,
and maybe:
Vince & DisneyInsider

Anyone else? COME!!! It will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Victoria??? ClemsonTigger????

I'm checking schedules....tentatively it looks OK

EDIT: OOPS....so much for that workable day. I'll check back to see what comes up.

TiggerBW

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Well if we're all available, we could at least do a lunch that weekend and try for a game some other time.

that's true.........maybe lunch in PHILLY since Vince won't travel to NJ? :lol:

TiggerBW

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
I could join you guys for a game in August pretty much anytime except I will be in DISNEY the last weekend!!!!

Which NY team are they playing in August?

The Mets

Hmmmmmm I'm just stuck on what to do. Can't believe they switched the game times. grrrrrrrrrrr!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom