Peter Pan's Flight

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
I just love this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it should be a little bit longer though!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time on this forum so I just wanted to interduce myself. Oh as you can tell I just love Pooh Bear!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

TheDisneyMagic

Welcome to the forums, I do love the attraction but believe the fast pass system should be removed as it causes the stand by line to not operate correctly.

MattyFresh

Welcome to the boards....both of you. :wave:

Love Peter Pan its a family tradition to ride at least once every time we are there. Just wish they would do something about the line....its always tooooooooo long.

BrennaRN

Welcome! I do love this ride as well, but haven't rode it in probably in 4 or 5 years do that stupid long line.
Enjoy the forums. They are fun and keep the magic of Disney with you until your next trip.

Philo

Welcome to you both. It is a good ride - one I didn't think I would enjoy till I actually rode it.

I try to ride it a couple of times each visit but the line is always so long:(.

Fortunatly at a Pirates and Princess Party during my last visit the line was less than 5 minutes long!

jmani56

I have only rode Peter Pan once because the line is always ridiculous, even on a very slow day. This is because problems with the FastPass? Why hasn't it been fixed in all these years?

dwightshrutefan

Welcome Aboard!

Remember, Type Clearly.

I just have 1 question regarding this ride, if its so short, and when new people get on the ride its continuious, why is wait so long?

jcb7787

One simple reason....Because it has FastPass. Fastpass does nothing but create looong pointless standby waits. Imagine the speed of ONE line boarding a continuously moving ride. Without Fastpass, that attraction would have no more of a wait than the TTA. Their hourly throughput capabilities are very close to the same number....Just Sayin'

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
I agree with everyone

The line is long, but it really feels like you are flying, I feel It is really magical. I felt like a kid again. I used to have dreams of flying through the air and this ride makes it all come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyGigi

Welcome to the boards. :wave: I love this ride because it was my & DS's first ride at WDW. We always make sure to ride it at least once. I agree that the fastpass kills the line. We waited forever in standby one trip last year,the line barely and it was so hot standing there.

krankenstein

One simple reason....Because it has FastPass. Fastpass does nothing but create looong pointless standby waits. Imagine the speed of ONE line boarding a continuously moving ride. Without Fastpass, that attraction would have no more of a wait than the TTA. Their hourly throughput capabilities are very close to the same number....Just Sayin'

Same with Buzz..Just Sayin' too.

Welcome to you both! Peter Pan is great, needs a rehab to spruce it up a bit, but classic Disney at it's best!

Elonwy

My last visit I happened to get on without Fastpass and the line was not that long...the sign said 15 min but i believe the wait was less than 10 from what I read that's an unusual circumstance for this ride.

I didn't take notice of the Fastpass line...can someone confirm how it works. Do they just make the stand by line literally "stand by" and just allow the Fastpass line on? How does this Fastpass line differ from other continuosly loading rides? What would be a better way to do the Fastpass for this ride? :confused:

thanks for satisfying my curiosity :)

rbrower

Welcome to the forums! I also enjoy the Peter Pan ride, it's one of my favorite rides in Fantasyland! :) :)
Anyways, I hope that you have a great time on these forums. :)

jcb7787

Yes, Stand By literally means Stand By. Guests with FastPasses are always the majority in the mix of the guest flow. IMHO FastPass is not necessary on any continuously loading ride. HM used to have FP until the CM's proved that it only made things more difficult and created longer waits for everyone. HM may have a long wait on busy days....but the line is constantly moving. Many people are content with waiting as long as they are in a queue that's moving very rapidly. I say away with FP on Buzz and Peter Pan and everyone will be waiting in a much shorter queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom