Peter Pan's Flight

DizneyPryncess

Welcome! This is a wonderful place :)
I've learned so much about Disney here, and everyone is very nice!

I have never been on Peter Pan in my many trips to WDW! The line is always so long by the time I get there, and I can never get anyone to wait with me. I've never gone w/any children, so I've never had anyone begging us to wait.

Tink is my favorite character, so on my honeymoon this summer, I will make a point to ride this!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I just love this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it should be a little bit longer though!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time on this forum so I just wanted to interduce myself. Oh as you can tell I just love Pooh Bear!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

I see you're from Zephyrhills...do the people in Zephyrhills drink bottled water? :lookaroun

LeeLee D

Welcome!

I too love Peter Pan. I was terrified as a child - afraid of heights. It was one of those "gee, I must be growing up" moments when I was able to ride and enjoy it!

Elonwy

Welcome! This is a wonderful place :)
I've learned so much about Disney here, and everyone is very nice!

I have never been on Peter Pan in my many trips to WDW! The line is always so long by the time I get there, and I can never get anyone to wait with me. I've never gone w/any children, so I've never had anyone begging us to wait.

Tink is my favorite character, so on my honeymoon this summer, I will make a point to ride this!

You haven't been on Peter Pan!!! :eek: and look at your avatar. You should be ashamed. I demand you get to Disney this instant and ride that ride at least 3 times! :mad:

There now tell your future husband that you don't have a choice and you have to ride it...you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you? :animwink:

figmentmom

I have only rode Peter Pan once because the line is always ridiculous, even on a very slow day. This is because problems with the FastPass? Why hasn't it been fixed in all these years?

Welcome Aboard!

Remember, Type Clearly.

I just have 1 question regarding this ride, if its so short, and when new people get on the ride its continuious, why is wait so long?

My last visit I happened to get on without Fastpass and the line was not that long...the sign said 15 min but i believe the wait was less than 10 from what I read that's an unusual circumstance for this ride.

I didn't take notice of the Fastpass line...can someone confirm how it works. Do they just make the stand by line literally "stand by" and just allow the Fastpass line on? How does this Fastpass line differ from other continuosly loading rides? What would be a better way to do the Fastpass for this ride? :confused:

thanks for satisfying my curiosity :)

Welcome to the boards!

Peter Pan is a continuously-loading ride, but it is slow-moving. The fastpass system for this ride is a must-do, to avoid waiting in the always-long stand-by line. (Remember that fastpasses are FREE, and available to ALL!) Cast Members at the merge point (where the fastpass and stand-by lines meet) allow a certain number of Guests in the fastpass line to go ahead of the stand-by line, and then allow a certain number of Guests on the stand-by line in. The numbers are NOT up to the discretion of the individual Cast Member (so being upset with him or her is pointless), but instead is determined by management.

Hope this helps! :wave:

tdonald

I think it's the best ride in Fantasyland definitely, but it needs a refurb desperately. Though it still has large crowds, I think it should be expanded like Disneyland's was twenty-five years ago.
Some of you might not believe me but DL's is much better (the "star field" scene really "wows" you).

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
This is proably my favorite attraction at the world. Its usually the first ride i go on and the last.
Wow your from New Jersey and you go to Disney alot. Do you know where Manahawkin, NJ is? I lived there for a year back in the 90's. I just loved going to the beach there.

Peter Pan is my favorite ride of all time!!!! We are taking my daughter to WDW this year. It will be her first time. I cannot wait for her to ride it with me!!!!!

benji

Welcome! :wave:I like Peter Pan's Flight also. But I think it needs a good refurb. The aluminum foil in the volcano looks so dated. Well, again welcome to wdwmagic!!!!!!!!

Elonwy

^^^ just wanted to say I love your picture. I always loved the Sleepy Hollow/Mr Toad feature and I miss the ride, it was one of my favorites. Where else in Disney could you end the ride by going to hell :lol:

Peter Pan is a great ride and even though the line stinks, its a must do when we go down. I remember the line being bad before fastpass as well, but that might have just been due to other circumstances like how busy the park is.

brucie

Welcome to the boards. Your positive happy attitude beams in all of your messages. Nice to have you here. Careful this site becomes addictive very fast. It's not a bad thing!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom