Peter Pan's Flight

lpet11984

I have fond memories of this ride-- last year we won dream fastpasses as we were getting off!

It is a fabulous ride...and I agree, the take off flying over London is my absolute favorite. :)

EpcotLover77

I love the Peter Pan ride! The only time we go on it is if we are there for Extra Magic Hours in the morning. We will go on it first thing when we arrive in Fantasyland and go as many times as we can handle, then we move on to other attractions. I think last time we did it three times in a row and then the line had started to accumulate, so we moseyed along to the Pooh ride. I love morning EMH at MK! Also love the Pirate and Princess Parties for keeping the lines short.

juscet

All the fastpass lines are separate all the way to the ride, whereas the Peter Pan ride actually just cuts you in front of the standby line. That's why it takes so long. This is one of the truly great "Disney" rides and the fastpass lines are the reason I will ride it. As much as I love it I would never get in the standby line. But if Disney wants to keep the fastpass they need to change the structure of the whole queing area.:)

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
Thank you...

Welcome to the boards. Your positive happy attitude beams in all of your messages. Nice to have you here. Careful this site becomes addictive very fast. It's not a bad thing!!:)

I appreciate your kind words!!!!!!!!!!! I always try to have a happy positive outlook on life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care!!!!! :ROFLOL:

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
Welcome! I do love this ride as well, but haven't rode it in probably in 4 or 5 years do that stupid long line.
Enjoy the forums. They are fun and keep the magic of Disney with you until your next trip.

Thank you for your kind words. WDW is definetly magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickeymouse090

Welcome!! :wave:

I absolutely love Peter Pan's Flight! I wish the ride was much longer too...the attraction is so much fun, but it would be nice to stay in Neverland just a little bit longer since we have to wait in line so long to go on it! :ROFLOL:

Enjoy the Forums!

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
Welcome!! :wave:

I absolutely love Peter Pan's Flight! I wish the ride was much longer too...the attraction is so much fun, but it would be nice to stay in Neverland just a little bit longer since we have to wait in line so long to go on it! :ROFLOL:

Enjoy the Forums!

Yes I will enjoy the forums and it would be just like you said, "It would be nice to stay in Neverland just a bit longer."

I'm probably going to get cyber-tomatoes thrown at me :lookaroun but I've just never understood the fascination with Peter Pan's Flight. I mean I don't hate it but I really don't think it's all that great. Nothing too exciting, what is it that everyone loves about it?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm probably going to get cyber-tomatoes thrown at me :lookaroun but I've just never understood the fascination with Peter Pan's Flight. I mean I don't hate it but I really don't think it's all that great. Nothing too exciting, what is it that everyone loves about it?

The flying out the window over the streets of London made quite the impression on me as a youngster.

tdonald

For one thing, it's an attraction almost every kid rides when they come to Disney, and it's very memorable because to them you're actually "flying".
I still love the London scene and always try to find something new.

Funny PPF story: When I was really little, I saw the moon prop where you can see PP and the Darlings' silhouettes, and I shouted, "LOOK Mommy, it's Santa Claus!" She still makes fun of me about it. :lol:

Pooh_Bear_67

Original Poster
It's magical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes me back to when I was a kid again :sohappy: My kids say I'm a big kid at heart anyway. LOL I also feels like you are actually flying through the air!!!!!!!!!!!!

DizneyPryncess

You haven't been on Peter Pan!!! :eek: and look at your avatar. You should be ashamed. I demand you get to Disney this instant and ride that ride at least 3 times! :mad:

There now tell your future husband that you don't have a choice and you have to ride it...you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you? :animwink:

I know! It's absolutely ridiculous! :brick:
Here is my devious little plan - fiance & I have a ADR at CRT for 8:05 on an EMH morning. So we will go into the park early, wait at the Fantasyland gate, run at 8:00 and get a fastpass for Peter Pan. Then we'll go check in & eat. Following breakfast, we will ride it! I'm so excited! My fiance agrees with this plan...so I will report back in order to relieve your disappointment. :)

BTW, this post has made me even more excited to go on the ride - just reading everyone's favorite parts & experiences on it. Only 27 more day!!

maryszhi

I just love this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it should be a little bit longer though!!!!!!!!!!! This is my first time on this forum so I just wanted to interduce myself. Oh as you can tell I just love Pooh Bear!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:
welcome :)
i like peter pan, but even at 17, strongly dislike the battle scene. i also get like that on mr.toads, alice in wonderland, and pinocio at dl, and at wdw: pirates,yes pirates, and snow white, both:haunted mansion. i dont know why, it doesnt always bother me, but sometimes it does. isnt that funny. no matter how many times i go on those rides it changes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom