Parking Secret!!!!!!

Tim G

To prevent gettin' blocked on your parking spot, there's a card to put on your dash!
To get the Non-Censored Version, please PM me

Attachments

• mparking.jpg
    mparking.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 206

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I also heard that if someone runs over your foot* in the Dopey section of the TTA Lot... that you'll get free parking.

Its true... Ive been run over!

(*ask speck76 for details) :lol: :p

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
TAC said:
Why? Did you run over speck's foot? :lookaroun

No... he ran over mine. :lol: It hurt like hell then, But I find it quite funny now... It is now a cherished WDW memory. :lol: :p

Computer Magic

DMC-12 said:
No... he ran over mine. :lol: It hurt like hell then, But I find it quite funny now... It is now a cherished WDW memory. :lol: :p
Only in Disney can someone run over you foot and you cherish the moment :p

monorail_man

Account Suspended
mkt said:
#1- if you arrive at the park early enough (like 2am), you'll park for free ***W00T!!***

And what do you do till they open? :)

mkt said:
#2- if you arive atr the park late enough (like 6-7pm), you'll park for free

Don't they close at 6pm? :confused:

mkt said:
#3- if you pay for your parking with a $10 bill ($10 note for our UK friends, or ____£6.30 if you can't think), you'll get change!

How much is parking? I have never paid. WE always parked at the GF an took the monorail.

mkt said:
#4- if you ask the cast member at the turnstile how they're doing, they'll usually give you an answer

Sounds like simple politeness to me :)

mkt said:
#5- if you buy an annual pass, or stay on property at a WDW resort, Parking is FREEEEEEEEEEEEE
that's about it.

For CM's and CM's families. If you have the little white "do not sell" tickets You show them at the parking toll booth and you park for free.

WDWKat26

One of the reasons for this thread monorail man was b/c of people parking at Poly/Grand Fla/Contemp and taking the monorail over, that's why when you say "We just park at GF and take the monorail" we make posts like this. As for the parking after 6 at parks and parking for free, some of the parks don't close until 9 or 10 right now, MK closes at 12 right now. So yes it does work out sometimes.

Erika

WDWKat26 said:
One of the reasons for this thread monorail man was b/c of people parking at Poly/Grand Fla/Contemp and taking the monorail over, that's why when you say "We just park at GF and take the monorail" we make posts like this. As for the parking after 6 at parks and parking for free, some of the parks don't close until 9 or 10 right now, MK closes at 12 right now. So yes it does work out sometimes.

It does, but let's not overlook the fact that this thread was started with humor in mind.

After the last few rounds of parking threads I think we all needed a laugh!

BwanaBob

My hopes were all destroyed when they repealed the High-speed rail system for central Florida. I was set to never have to pay to park again!

Figment1986

it was repealed due to it was becoming a joke... expensive as hell.... and would take most of the money from taxpayers... Most of FLA agreed it was becoming a haste and we lost valuable money doing the minimum research every year instead of building it or forgetting it... I wasn't for it at all.... I hated the idea.... Their are other ways to get to the park... go with friends or family... take the city bus....

BwanaBob

Figment1986 said:
it was repealed due to it was becoming a joke... expensive as hell.... and would take most of the money from taxpayers... Most of FLA agreed it was becoming a haste and we lost valuable money doing the minimum research every year instead of building it or forgetting it... I wasn't for it at all.... I hated the idea.... Their are other ways to get to the park... go with friends or family... take the city bus....
(I was being sarcastic. :rolleyes: )

monorail_man

Account Suspended
WDWKat26 said:

The reason we parked at GF is beacuse my father worked there.

Figment1986

(used to seeing smilies when sopmeone is sarcastic...)
(And i do know people who are upset the rail was revoked...)

hmm.... have your dad drop you off and have him go to work.....

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
late bump.

I learned another parking secret today... oooooh... aaaaaaah

If you park your car on the side of the road, and walk to the park, a nice person will park it for you at Hughes Towing, on Orange Blossom Trail!!!!

YAY!!!

AliciaLuvzDizne

mkt said:
late bump.

I learned another parking secret today... oooooh... aaaaaaah

If you park your car on the side of the road, and walk to the park, a nice person will park it for you at Hughes Towing, on Orange Blossom Trail!!!!

YAY!!!
:lookaroun
that's nice
sorta like valet

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
joeyjoe92979 said:
Why not just tell the CM at the toll you need to turn around, and then after you're through just keep going.

cause that's still cheating *smack*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom