Parking Secret!!!!!!

dflye

DarkMarik368 said:
Wow not only is disney magical but after reading this forum it obviously attracts the most sarcastic people in the world. JUst goes to show that disney does in fact have the best of the best
Hmm, so does that mean you are equating most sarcastic with the best use of sarcasm? :veryconfu

Some folks are sarcastic by default (they probably dream using sarcasocolor, a technology that was invented by Steve Martin after a wild drug trip in the 70's), others over use sarcasm, and the best use it sparingly with great effect.

Tramp

Even the dumbest among us know that the easiest way into the park without paying for parking is to cross the median divider into oncoming lanes just before the gates and then back in. :hammer:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Tramp said:
Even the dumbest among us know that the easiest way into the park without paying for parking is to cross the median divider into oncoming lanes just before the gates and then back in. :hammer:

That works... but... I find paradropping (past the gate perimeter) from a military cargo aircraft is much easier.

That or loading the car into a semi trailer (ala 'Knight Rider') and just back out of the semi once you get past the gates. :lookaroun

:lol: :p

Tramp

DMC-12 said:
That works... but... I find paradropping (past the gate perimeter) from a military cargo aircraft is much easier.

That or loading the car into a semi trailer (ala 'Knight Rider') and just back out of the semi once you get past the gates. :lookaroun

:lol: :p

I like the first idea. Very clever, creative and original. No one would suspect you're gate hopping and will write it off as just another Disney imagineering stroke of genius. Even CMs will be in shock and awe and slow to respond, never thinking they're being screwed out of the parking fee. Be careful not to attract too much attention by causing a traffic jam of all those losers who decided to play by the stupid rules and pay that outrageous parking fee.

PS: You'll only have 3 1/2 minutes to bury your chute and mingle with the losers before Disney's Keystone Cops descend upon you. Good luck and Godspeed for a safe and successful mission. This post will self-destruct in 50 years.

DarkMarik368

There is only one flaw in the plan. Disney is a no fly zone I belive but did you ever considerpossibly unground like a giant drill machine.

DMC-12

DarkMarik368 said:
There is only one flaw in the plan. Disney is a no fly zone I belive but did you ever considerpossibly unground like a giant drill machine.

GREAT Idea!! Go in Jules Verne style! :sohappy:

Pull a "Journey to the Center of the Parking Lot"!

Cool... so where do we get the giant drill from? *scratches head* :confused:

wdwishes2005

DarkMarik368 said:
I can officially say that the no fly zone does not exist. I have seen up to three planes over MK at one point, flown over dtd and seen two heli's go over ToT.....

DMC-12

wdwishes2005 said:
I can officially say that the no fly zone does not exist. I have seen up to three planes over MK at one point, flown over dtd and seen two heli's go over ToT.....

The No fly (TFR) is is restricted to anything under 3,000ft, I believe.

NOTAM FDC 3/2122 – Disney World TFR

This NOTAM prohibits aircraft operations at and below 3,000 feet AGL, within a 3 nautical mile radius of the Disney World theme park (282445N/0813420W or the Orlando /ORL/ VORTAC 243 degree radial at 15 nautical miles). These restrictions do not apply to (A) those aircraft authorized by ATC for operational or safety purposes, including aircraft arriving or departing from an airport using standard ATC procedures: (B) DoD, law enforcement, or aeromedical flight operations that are in contact with ATC.

You can still do a paradrop of a car into the parking lot at 3,001 ft. :lol: :wave:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
wdwishes2005 said:
:confused: I think Officially it does exist!!

ftom CBS news
A federal judge Thursday refused to lift the no-fly zone over Walt Disney World so that an anti-homosexuality group could fly banners over the amusement park during the annual Gay Days celebration.

The Family Policy Network had wanted to fly banners reading "JESUS CHRIST: HOPE FOR HOMOSEXUALS.COM" during the 13th annual celebration, which began Thursday. The four-day event, which is not sponsored by Disney, is expected to draw more than 100,000 gays.

The Virginia-based network sued the Federal Aviation Administration and other federal agencies, saying the anti-terrorism flight restrictions - approved by Congress in February - violated its free-speech rights.

Planes must remain at least 3,000 feet above the park or stay at least 3.3 miles away. The rules also cover Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif.

During the hour-long hearing, Justice Department attorney Brian Kennedy argued that the First Amendment had little to do with it.

"The problem is not that it's an attractive target for speech," Kennedy said. "The problem is, it's an attractive target."

U.S. District Judge Anne Conway said that she did not believe she had jurisdiction over FAA policies, and that the network did not meet the burden of proof.

Disney has said it wants the no-fly zone maintained, but Gay Days organizers sided with the Family Policy Network.

"I don't believe the no-fly zone should be there," Chris Alexander-Manley, Gay Days director of marketing, told the Orlando Sentinel. "There was one group that was planning to fly a banner welcoming everybody."
Also see:http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2003/030511-disney01.htm

Also see Court of Appeals Ruling
On January 23, 2004, Congress returned to the topic in passing another appropriations act— Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2004, Pub. L. No. 108-199, § 521, 118 Stat. 3, 343 (2004). As before, the act required the FAA to keep the sporting-event no-fly zones of Notice 2/0199 in effect.
§ 521(a)(1). This time, however, Congress required the no-fly zones over Walt Disney World and Disneyland, created by Notices 3/2122 and 3/2123 respectively, to be maintained and included a slightly modified waiver provision. Id. The new waiver provision again limited the FAA’s authority to grant waivers, permitting it to do so only for narrow reasons, including “with respect to an event, stadium, or other venue . . . for operational purposes.” § 521(a)(2)(B)(i). Unlike the former provision, the new one did not allow the FAA to modify the waiver procedure in one year.

cikacz1981

if you go to one of the hotels like the Polynesian or Grand Floridian and say at the gate to the guard that you're visiting a guest than you can just take the monorail. You get free parking and you beat the crazy traffic going home. Another one is the Boardwalk and then just walk to Epcot.

57 more days till Disney:sohappy:

Tim G

cikacz1981 said:
if you go to one of the hotels like the Polynesian or Grand Floridian and say at the gate to the guard that you're visiting a guest than you can just take the monorail. You get free parking and you beat the crazy traffic going home. Another one is the Boardwalk and then just walk to Epcot.

57 more days till Disney:sohappy:

And get towed after 4 hours...

Sweet dreams :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom