Parking Secret!!!!!!

xfkirsten

mkt said:
late bump.

I learned another parking secret today... oooooh... aaaaaaah

If you park your car on the side of the road, and walk to the park, a nice person will park it for you at Hughes Towing, on Orange Blossom Trail!!!!

YAY!!!

Why do I get the feeling you learned that the hard way? :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
xfkirsten said:
Why do I get the feeling you learned that the hard way? :lol:

lol... not I. My friend did. I was the person who gave them a ride to reclaim their car.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
mkt said:
lol... not I. My friend did. I was the person who gave them a ride to reclaim their car.
Just curious, did they break down or did they think that this was an easy way out of paying for parking? :confused:

lamarvenoy

I hear if you park in a certain appartment complex "MKT shuttle service" will drive you to the park and back for free.-reservations recommended.

I also hear if you drive a red minivan and you break my mirror while getting out of your car,try to run away and move to a different space but can't because of the parking system used at WDW.Get out and verify that indeed the mirror is broken,loudly tell your wife that "his insurance will cover it"and proceed to unload your kids and attempt to clean the paint off of your door edge to remove the evidence,like it didn't happen. I bet he will regret that someone the next space over saw the whole thing and left me a note.I don't know how he got home,but I 'm pretty sure he didn't drive,and I'll bet next time he does something like that he'll man up to his responsibilities.Not often but sometimes a lesson is best taught by the victim.Luckily for you you were not there when I left.Hypothetically of course.

bgraham34

If you leave your car in the parking lot over night and sleep in the back. This guy with a flashlight bangs on your window.

dandaman

wdwishes2005 said:
oooh... I got a secret... WDW has a big magnifing glass over it to fry people who don't buy 7 dollar DISNEY sun lotion.

Sometimes, tourists can be just as annoying as little pests... ;)

Connor002

dandaman said:
Sometimes, tourists can be just as annoying as little pests... ;)

The%20Simpsons%20Bart%20Simpson%20-%20800x600.jpg

:lookaroun

e4ymod

When you park, raising your windows and closing the doors helps create a magical seal that won't allow rain into your car.

WeLComeHomE OKW

I heard this one time in a dark alley...but dont tell anyone...:lookaroun

I hear if you go to California, and take one of the more higher ups in the company hostage, u get whatever you want...including the best parking out there. Shhhh!!! :zipit:

(of course the consequences might be greater then the benefits...)

DarkMarik368

Wow not only is disney magical but after reading this forum it obviously attracts the most sarcastic people in the world. JUst goes to show that disney does in fact have the best of the best

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom