Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

CSUFSteve

I wonder if we'll get some better park maps on October 1st...It's time for the Nemo one to go!

I would be surprised if they didn't. I mean, we got special 50th-day-of Park maps for Disneyland; I would think (hope) Epcot's 25th is significant enough to the Co. that they would do it.

And yeah, like another poster said, I'm sure there will be a million videocameras at Epcot that day!! There certainly were at Disneyland day-of.

Incidentally, and apologies for bringing up Mansion here, but does MK's guidemap now feature Mansion on the cover?

Lee

Adventurer
Marty Sklar will br there Sep. 28, 29, 30, Oct.1

There will a 4 min tag on ROE on Oct. 1 only. I heard they will double the product for a amazing one time show.

There will be a special party at World Showplace, maybe a 25 anniversary cake so everyone can share? Also, they will one - of - kind special items given away (or purchased) on this one day only.

The rededication ceremony will be similar to the original one 25 years ago. And it will start at exactly 10:01 (10/1 , get it?)

Oh, yeah.
Gonna be a good time....:D

mousermerf

Account Suspended
My other half has to catch a flight back Monday night (couldn't get out of stuff early Tuesday morning) so if you see a slightly forlorn merf wandering around World Showcase, feel free to say hello and adopt me.

Horizons1

You guys are lucky you get to be there that day. I have class that day so I don't think I'll be able to make it, unless I run up afterwards but I doubt that'll happen. :cry:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
My other half has to catch a flight back Monday night (couldn't get out of stuff early Tuesday morning) so if you see a slightly forlorn merf wandering around World Showcase, feel free to say hello and adopt me.

Forlorn individuals...slight or not, found in Epcot on October 1 will be shot...:brick:

Boray

Does anybody know if this is still just a one day thing.... please, anybody???:wave:

I'm still looking for an answer to this question too! I'll be there 11/25-11/30 and I'd LOVE to see the Epcot "retrospective" display. Somebody, please help answer this question! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom