Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

goofyfan13

Hahahah, this cracked me up!!

I got so lucky with the dates. I have a midterm the day after I come back and normally we would have homework due the day I leave, but there is no homework the week before an exam, so... the Disney Gods have cleared my schedule for Epcot's 25th!!!

WDW_Countdown.png

Yea, I've got an Engineering Materials exam on the 3rd... and with the 1st being a Monday, I can't exactly skip the military training program that I'm in charge of running this semester... :brick:

I envy you. :lol:

CSUFSteve

I envy you. :lol:

Haha, w/e!! I envy YOU! Daytona Beach?? So yeah you can't be there the 1st (which yeah sucks) but you can just drive yo' ahem self down there, what, Oct 2 instead? Worst case the weekend? Awwwwww :animwink:

As for Marty, definitely a great guy, but his new role is probably better suited for him at this point. I'll never forget what he said to me at the Grand Opening of DisneySea. I ignored Eisner to go talk to him and I said something like, "It's too bad we couldn't find a way to build DisneySea in SoCal" (for those who might not know, DisneySea was originally proposed for Long Beach, CA). His reply was, very knowingly, "No, it's a GOOD thing we built it here". The implication in his voice being that it would not have been built to the same level of detail or quality if it had been built in the U.S.

goofyfan13

Haha, w/e!! I envy YOU! Daytona Beach?? So yeah you can't be there the 1st (which yeah sucks) but you can just drive yo' ahem self down there, what, Oct 2 instead? Worst case the weekend? Awwwwww :animwink:

Haha, yea, I know. I just wanted to be there on the first. :shrug: :lol:

MythBuster

Marty Sklar will br there Sep. 28, 29, 30, Oct.1

There will a 4 min tag on ROE on Oct. 1 only. I heard they will double the product for a amazing one time show.

There will be a special party at World Showplace, maybe a 25 anniversary cake so everyone can share? Also, they will one - of - kind special items given away (or purchased) on this one day only.

The rededication ceremony will be similar to the original one 25 years ago. And it will start at exactly 10:01 (10/1 , get it?)

CSUFSteve

There will a 4 min tag on ROE on Oct. 1 only. I heard they will double the product for a amazing one time show.

There will be a special party at World Showplace, maybe a 25 anniversary cake so everyone can share? Also, they will one - of - kind special items given away (or purchased) on this one day only.

The rededication ceremony will be similar to the original one 25 years ago. And it will start at exactly 10:01 (10/1 , get it?)

All I can say right now is: O-M-G!!!!!!!!!!

The Mak

Dude, I hope you're not pulling our (collective) leg. My inner EPCOT geek has just jumped through my ceiling after reading that. Time to call the carpenters in again...

Figment82

I seriously can wait no longer. I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement. There is no way I am going to get any sleep the night before.

Only 14 more days!!

1disneydood

Anyone plan on taping Marty's talk? I'd love to be there but I can no longer vacation due to the constant care my Father needs. Used to go every year but I don't know when I'll be back, so this is one of my only ways to enjoy the parks now. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom