Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

nbodyhome

I am looking forward to 10/1! I'll have my camera (and tripod) too. And I don't know why they are calling the reservations you print out E-tickets, because it's confusing! I noticed this recently.

Denise

wild01ride

The shine really comes off when 3 are your daughters and one is your wife. Now if I was traveling with 10 Victoria Secret models you could not get the smile off my face with a belt sander.:lol:

LOL! :ROFLOL:

(I'd put money on it that nearly every guy reading your "10 women" comment was imagining those Victoria's Secret models! Funny how the male mind works!)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I am looking forward to 10/1! I'll have my camera (and tripod) too. And I don't know why they are calling the reservations you print out E-tickets, because it's confusing! I noticed this recently.

Denise

I would say E (e) as in electronic tickets, same as the airlines,
not E as in A B C D E

Foolish1

Don't worry -- with all us E-dweebs in the park that day, it will probably be the most-videoed ROE ever.

Actually, sounds more like a set. I can just see it now, when friends come
over:

"Hey Steve, want to watch the festivities from October 1st for EPCOT
Center turning 25?"

"Sure, sounds like fun."

"OK, now let's move onto disk number 17 for sunset..."

:lol::D:hammer::drevil:

Foolish1

Does retro guidemaps mean they are bringing back the wheels? That would be incredible. I don't think that's what they mean though.

I would be happy if they just brought back the ones with staples in them!
The map format/style they have been using for the last, what, 15 years
have been a huge let down compared to the previous type. Yes, I realize
these are cheaper to produce. But still!

Foolish1

I just had, what I think anyway, is a really cool idea. Does anyone going to the 25th celebration happen to have an unused opening day ticket still?
If so, it would be really neat to have somebody use the ticket, and have
the whole thing photographed and videotaped!

Good idea or not?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom