Official Epcot 25th Celebration Events

Figment82

When I first started thinking about what Disney might do for the 25th (waaay back last October, when it probably first really dawned on me that Epcot was turning 25) - all I *really* wanted was an exhibit space, a retrospective on where Epcot has gone through the past 25 years. When they announced that nothing was going to happen, I still held on to the hope that they would have a display. Now I'm just overjoyed that this will actually come to be and have a place in the celebration.

Did I mention how excited I am? :sohappy:

SDav10495

Here's to the Disney Task Force behind these events and to all who will be there to enjoy it:

:kiss: :D :sohappy:

Here's to myself not being able to make it to Celebration 25 and not having any idea when I'll be back to WDW to possibly see the exhibition:

:cry: :hammer: :brick:

jedimaster1227

*Screams*

OH...MY...GOD....

This sounds amazing!I wonder where the exibit will be held.Innoventions?I REALLY hope it stays for a while I would love to see it next summer.

Shame though,that they arn't doing anything *really* big like a parade or a IllumiNations tag.:(

Oh,well,I'll take what I can get.

It will be in Innoventions. I went to the location where it will be earlier today and I can say that the parcel saved for this exhibit is quite large. In fact, I think it is one of the largest spaces in both East and West Innoventions. The gallery will hold some pretty impressive pieces of EPCOT Center history.

TheBeatles

Man this is TOTALLY worth missing 2 days of college for:)

You said it alright. I'm missing an exam and group work for a 400 point project.

I really cannot wait for this day. Especially since the EPCOT exhibit has been confirmed. I'd always wanted something like this to be put in Innoventions for the 25th.

The Mak

What a change from the supposed "backstage observance by cast members" that was the company line a couple months back. I can't wait for the 1st!

EPCOT.nut

You said it alright. I'm missing an exam and group work for a 400 point project.

I really cannot wait for this day. Especially since the EPCOT exhibit has been confirmed. I'd always wanted something like this to be put in Innoventions for the 25th.

:D I think you will be OK. At least you went to college. I am OK and I never made it there. :lol:

CSUFSteve

Man this is TOTALLY worth missing 2 days of college for:)

Hahahah, this cracked me up!!

I got so lucky with the dates. I have a midterm the day after I come back and normally we would have homework due the day I leave, but there is no homework the week before an exam, so... the Disney Gods have cleared my schedule for Epcot's 25th!!!

WDW_Countdown.png

RHeath2

Hahahah, this cracked me up!!

I got so lucky with the dates. I have a midterm the day after I come back and normally we would have homework due the day I leave, but there is no homework the week before an exam, so... the Disney Gods have cleared my schedule for Epcot's 25th!!!

WDW_Countdown.png

Yeah...I've got an English midterm on the 3rd. But the rest of my midterms are all in the following week/weeks, so most everything will be done before I get down there.

cyberkode

I am taking a quick vacation from September 29-Oct 1 and didnt know it was EPCOT's 25th! I was suppose to be driving back on Oct 1, but now I might delay driving back. Anyone know if they will let people see the exhibits on Sept. 30 just in case? Are they still putting up EPCOT Center signage?

cyberkode

Yeah that is the vintage shirt I really want, the spaceship earth space one. I see them on ebay sometimes, and they go for $50-60+ :(

Figment82

Yeah that is the vintage shirt I really want, the spaceship earth space one. I see them on ebay sometimes, and they go for $50-60+ :(

I'll say it again... patience, patience, patience...
Wait a couple weeks before you shell out big bucks for that shirt design.

SDav10495

Heh, well I was also referring to the fact that that particular design says "The Imagineering Renaissance Begins October 1, 2007" but...yeah, I'd love those old shirts as well.

And uh...Figment82...any options for those who can't make it anywhere near Orlando on October 1st but are most certainly willing to shell out big bucks? :D Not that I really know what you're talking about, of course... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom