October Role Call

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29: SGT623,
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac, JimboJones123, WDWCMAmanda, Fallen Angel,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera,tink68, rudilantfury
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih, ddrongowski,
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim, hardcard, parker kim
Oct 16: littlemom_3
Oct 17: PuckEars, WDWCMAmanda,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03, TiggerificChick, lunalovegoddess
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday, ddbutts1
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17, lulabell1972, tunaman68
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45, WDWCMAmanda, PetePan, AMartin767

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 5: Bridge from the hub to Tomorrowland, just after the first parade.
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

DolFan

I will be in Disney during the weekend of the 14th. I always go this time of the year, it is so cute seeing the little kids waiting for the bus in their costumes. I actually forgot that the halloween festivites were going on already!! I will be visiting mostly the food and wine festival, love the Cheese soup in Canada!!

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Wow...great idea!! Your going the same night we are. maybe we can schedule a meeting time to say Hi!!

Sounds great!! Let's get a time and place so hopefully we can all meet up to say, "HEY!".

If each night gets a place and time, let me know and I will post it on the first page!!!

Upvote 0

Nut4Disney

My wife and our two children will be down Oct 10-16. We will be staying at the Doubletree suites on Hotel Plaza Blvd the first 3 night. (using points) and then AKL. I would love to meet up and introduce myself.

Upvote 0

jeffb

Will be at the World Oct 12 - 17th to celebrate my (soon to be 4 years old) daughter's birthday on the 15th.

I have a Disneyland 97 shirt and a Horizons logo shirt that usually make an apparance at the parks, so if you see somewhere wearing either it could be me - so certainly feel free to say hello.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
On the 14th the wife and I will be at AC at PI by about 10:00 or 10:30. If anyone would like to meet there it is as good a place as any.

Upvote 0

jchriscandy

We will be staying at Pop Century from Oct. 7 - 14th. We will be going to MNSSHP on the 10th. We're so excited now I'm not sure we're going to make it until then.

Upvote 0

Burgstressera

My husband and I will be there September 30th - October 11th celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary!!

We will be staying at the Yacht Club.

We are going to Mickey's Not So Scary on October 5th, which is the day of our anniversary.

Only 24 days to go!!! My documents arrived yesterday, going to pick them up tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all there...:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Senderella

We're so excited now I'm not sure we're going to make it until then.

:lol: Take a number & join the club! DH & I are so antsy now it's not even funny. We check in at WL on the 7th but we head out here on the 5th. This last month long stretch takes FOREVER!! We decided we were going to try and trick the "mental time fairy" and throw a party on the 22nd. Give us something to deal with in the next couple of weeks so by the time THAT'S over, we'll only have less than 2 weeks to go.

Upvote 0

blackerbys17

Hey Ya'll!

We are going to be in WDW from 10/28-11/1 for a BIG family reunion and my son's 3rd birthday party! We are a big group so like someone else said, it is easier (and way cheaper) for us to stay in a vacation villa. We rented a 7 bedroom house with a pool that will sleep up to 18 people! It is going to be a blast!!!

We are throwing DS an IllumiNations BDay party at Epcot on 10/29 in the UK Pavilion and we are going to MNSSHP on 10/30. I will be a Pirate Queen (got a costume custom made especially for the occasion), DH will be a Pirate (I hope), oldest DS will be Jack Sparrow and my youngest DS will be a Captain Hook looking kind of pirate.

We always go this time of year and even though we go to Disney several times a year, this is the time of year we plan the "big trip". The weather is amazing, crowds not bad, you have the food and wine festival and MNSSHP, what could be better?

I can't wait!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

rob45

My wife and I will be at Fort Wilderness Oct.28-Nov.11. (Yahoo!) We will attend MNSCHP on Oct. 31! ( and yes we are dressing up!!!!) I have been planing this trip for 3 years now, and we are so excited about being at WDW for a whole 2 weeks. I hope all you folks that are going to be at WDW in October have just as much fun as us! It's such a magical place, even for us middle age 40 people. (actually 2 kids at heart) :wave: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
It's such a magical place, even for us middle age 40 people. (actually 2 kids at heart) :wave: :sohappy:

Isn't it great that a place like WDW makes us all "kids at heart"! I've tried to explain that to people that have never been to Disney World and they just dont understand?!?

Upvote 0

asvt

My wife and I will be there Oct 6 thru the 13th and MNSSHP on the 10th and staying at Saratoga Springs with 25 days and counting.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

HEY EVERYONE!!! I just put up a master list of everyone who said they were going to MNSSHP and the night they were going. I put the list up on the first post of this thread. If i missed anyone, just PM me or post your dates and i will add you. I thought this might be helpful if anyone wanted to get a meet-n-greet for trick-or-treat!

I don't know about you but I can't wait!!!:sohappy:

Great idea !!! And thanks for putting it together :wave:

Cool Thanks! Looks like there will be five of us on October 5th MNSSHP!
I guess no one will be wearing a forum tag as discussed in another thread since most will be wearing a costume? So I know Master Yoda will be Jack Sparrow and I will be a loser since I am not dressing up what about the rest...

Won't be dressing up, but i'll save my WDWMagic shirt for that day/night.

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Young lady, I think you need to come a day early and hang out with your father for a change.:lol:
I think I probably will.. You know Oct 5th is going to be realllllly hard for me and I need you and your family's laughter. My dads b-day (remember he passed away 2 years ago) I will try to see if we can add the 5th to our reservation. I'm going to call you soon. Mwahhhhhh! I miss you!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom