October Role Call

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29: SGT623,
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac, JimboJones123, WDWCMAmanda, Fallen Angel,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera,tink68, rudilantfury
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih, ddrongowski,
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim, hardcard, parker kim
Oct 16: littlemom_3
Oct 17: PuckEars, WDWCMAmanda,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03, TiggerificChick, lunalovegoddess
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday, ddbutts1
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17, lulabell1972, tunaman68
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45, WDWCMAmanda, PetePan, AMartin767

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 5: Bridge from the hub to Tomorrowland, just after the first parade.
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

DVC Dave

Hi again everyone. The Oct 10th MNSSHP has several people now, so I wanted to suggest a Meet-N-Greet. Imamouse suggested that we meet at the Haunted Mansion at 8:00 for a quick meet and then ride. I think that this is the perfect place b/c the HM always seems more special during the Halloween party. What does everyone else think?

We will firm this up closer to time. Who's in?

Sounds good... although my 6 year old daughter is scared to ride and we may not ride with you.

Is that the time of one of the parades??

Upvote 0
Hiya.

A couple of friends and I will be there from the 5th to the 15th of Oct and we'll be at MNSSHP on the 10th.

Couldn't resist playing dress up so I've got a company making some custom costumes too! :)

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Sounds good... although my 6 year old daughter is scared to ride and we may not ride with you.

Is that the time of one of the parades??

I've got a scared 4 year old daughter that doesn't like it either, so there may be a few waiting on the outside.

As far as the parades, i don't remember the times, but I thought the first parade was at 9:00, but don't quote me on that!?!

Upvote 0

debpeduz

My family and I are going Oct 5-9. It is a long weekend for us, but at least we are going for a little bit. We are staying at the WL Villas. We are mainly going for the Food and Wine Festival. We have been to the MNSSHP before and since there are no kids in our party, we decided to skip the celebration this time. 19 days to go!

Upvote 0

WDWCMAmanda

Sorry guys but I had to start it. October is my favorite time to go to WDW! So who else will be there? When are you going? Where are you staying? Are you going to MNSSHP and if so, which night? If you're going, are you dressing up? Feel free to share any details.

We are going Oct. 7-15! And for the first time in all of our trips, we are staying off-site. We are going with another family who has never been before. They have 5 kids so it is more cost effective for us to share a rental house that is about 3 miles from the parks. Anyway, we are going to the Oct 10 MNSSHP, and can't wait. My 10yoDS is going as Jack Sparrow (of course) and 3yoDD is going as Snow White. Not sure if my 16yoDD is dressing up.

I think the thing that i am looking forward to the most is taking another family who has never been to WDW. I hope we can break them in well.

Anyway, who else will be there in October???:wave:

MASTER MNSSHP LIST:
Sept 15:
Sept 22:
Sept 29:
Oct 2: IneedaWDWfix, Rhuarac,
Oct 5: MouseearsDeb, Cindyrella, Master Yoda, New2WDW, Foolish Mortal, Burgstressera
Oct 6: trr313, pocahontas79, MSTINKHERBELL01, Delly,
Oct 10: Buzz Lightyear, David, Senderella, DVC Dave, Space1205Mount, jchriscandy, asvt, imamouse, Jennih
Oct 12: Tinkrbell, David, Disney MDACK, parker kim
Oct 16:
Oct 17: PuckEars,
Oct 19:
Oct 20: disneygirl03,
Oct 23: meatloafsfan, Maleficent98,
Oct 24: jjgoo, dmperry134, patelaine1953, CMSomeday,
Oct 26: mikesoccer40, wedoada, diebolds,
Oct 27: stankly182, meatloafsfan,
Oct 30: blackerbys17
Oct 31: sleepybear, luvthemagic, rob45

Suggested Meet-n-Greet
Oct 10: Haunted Mansion 8:00 for meet then ride!

I will be attending on the 2nd, 17th and 31st of October!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Senderella

Ok guys... Please tell me I'm not the only one going absolutely NUTS waiting for the trip to get here? I've got my Disney mp3s going... my counter on the desktop that also runs pics (from my last trip) and I keep glancing over to my count down on my bulletin board hoping a day will somehow mark itself off every time I look over.

Someone's either gonna have to shoot me to put me out of my misery or somethin.. I'm going NUTS here!!!!

Upvote 0

Paul06TC

CMSomeday....probably would do the wave with you...my family and I are going thru me (oct 24-oct 30) and we are going to MGM the first day we are there.

Upvote 0

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Ok guys... Please tell me I'm not the only one going absolutely NUTS waiting for the trip to get here? I've got my Disney mp3s going... my counter on the desktop that also runs pics (from my last trip) and I keep glancing over to my count down on my bulletin board hoping a day will somehow mark itself off every time I look over.

Someone's either gonna have to shoot me to put me out of my misery or somethin.. I'm going NUTS here!!!!

Nope, you're not the only one, the wait is killing me. I always hate to wish it here quicker, but it's also driving me nuts! CAN'T WAIT!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom