Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

belle_1022

We are part of the Oct crowd too. Oct 23-29 with our 2 princesses who will be 8 months by then. Can't wait to show them around and get photos with the characters. This trip I can ride BTMRR, SPL MTN, SP MTN, E:E & RNRC - missed out when I was 6 months pregnant!

Upvote 0

scarpiapiano

We are hoping to be there Oct. 7 - 18. We went last time in June of 2009. Never again in mid to late June! About a week after we got home there was the terrible monorail accident. I thought about the crowds, heat and how bad conditions would be with half of WDW's transportation system being taken out. For the first time in my life I could honestly say "Boy, I'm glad I'm not at Disney World."

Last time we were excited to go with the kids. This time we're excited to go without the kids!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

We booked for October 2 through the 9! Just barely squeezed in our free dining trip. First time with 4 kids and no Grandparents, last trip May 09 we had three under 5 with some help. In October we will have a 6, 5, 2, and a 6 month old....thank goodness for child swap! BTW our new little guy 4 weeks old today is rocking a Mickey tee...:)

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

We are making trip number eight in Oct. (10 to 16). This will be eight straight Octobers. Going back to POP after Kidani last year. Love the values, I know its kinda weird, and love food and wine fest.
george

Upvote 0
I bought our plane tickets the other night. I got a little more excited. Will be buying our park tickets at the end of this month. Then we will be all set. Patiently waiting here. 132 days.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
anyone going to the MNSSHP on Halloween night. Our 4 year old daughter is dressing up as Ariel (this week) not sure if we are going to or not.

Upvote 0

ccarter30

We are going Oct 1st-9th and staying at WL. We are hoping to hit MNSSHP, food and wine festival, 5k, and Universal Horror Nights. Soooooo excited. I can't wait.

Upvote 0

WendyTinkerbell

Are there any discounts for October 19 - 24? We received the Monster, Inc. pin code but those dates were blocked out. We plan on booking this week and wanted to check this out first. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Wooo Hooo!! 110 days till Vacation, if you are leaving OCT 1st, almost to the double diget count down. We start the count down at 100 days with our kids they get to use the mickey hole punch once a day until we leave....Now just have to find a way to pass the time until then:brick:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Ok October people some of you maybe doing the double digit dance if your leaving in the early part of the month. I am 113 today I think.

Upvote 0
I think we're at 98 days . . . arriving 10/10, leaving 10/17. We're two adults looking forward to the Food & Wine Festival (Air Supply!) and MNSSHP.

Can they possibly wait any longer to post the festival booths?! We're dying here!!!!:hammer:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom