Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
:sohappy:52 days and counting until our first visit to Beach Club and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival !:slurp:

We can't wait !!!!!!

Is it too early to start packing ? :lol:

Beach Club is our home resort with DVC and its our favorite resort, although we are trying Bay Lake Towers for 3 nights this coming trip but we will then be a week at BCV. You just can't beat the atmosphere and the location, plus if you have little ones the pool is a great escape from the parks.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
46 days, and it can't come soon enough. I am ready for a vacation.

At the 51 day mark we went to Home Depot and grabbed 50 of the mickey head paint samples. I wrote, 50-1 on them and my 4 1/2 year old daughter stuck them on her door, she now pulls one off every morning.

We are pretty much set, I did just add hoop dee hoo dinner tickets for our 2nd night and grabbed sea world tickets online. They had a special for $5 for a kids tickets with each adult ticket.

Hope everyone elses plans are coming together.

Upvote 0

fredtom

45 days away!! :sohappy: :sohappy:
Seven nights at OKW and six nights at BLT... can't wait!
Culinary demos and wine/beverage seminars are booked for Food & Wine.
Fired up, ready to go!

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

At the 51 day mark we went to Home Depot and grabbed 50 of the mickey head paint samples. I wrote, 50-1 on them and my 4 1/2 year old daughter stuck them on her door, she now pulls one off every morning.

I'm going to steal this idea, thanks. We are at: 25 days now until our family vacation.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Fired up, ready to go!

We are staying at BLT then Beach CLub, it will be our first time at BLT we have a 1 bedroom Lake view.

Upvote 0

belle_1022

Fired up, ready to go!

See you there! When you encounter a family of 9, it's us!

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

25 days to go.

First visit to the Beach Club Resort for 7 days...suitcases are airing out and yes, I have begun to pack !:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I haven't started the packing yet for our trip, but that's just because I am focusing in on my own trip first (I leave Thursday for Disney) Told my husband when I get home, since it's getting a bit cooler here in PA, I can start to get the family packed for Disney.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

YYYIIPPPPEEE! 24 days here and CAN'T wait!! We have been 10 times and never stayed for more than 3 full days departing on the 4th. This is also our 1st tirp in a Mod, PORS and the scariest part our first trip with 4 kids and no help!:p
Am starting to pack too! We are driving and just got the trail behind luggage rack thingy and are going the rubbermaid container route. Now looking for a locking ratchet straps to keep our things safe while eating/getting gas!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom