Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
well reservations confirmed. 1 bedroom at the beach club villas for 10 nights. 10-25-11/4.

Now at the seven month window going to see if I can grab a MK view studio at bay lake for 3 nights.

Hope everyone elses plans are falling into place.

Upvote 0

Hobbes130

We have now booked flights and accomodation for AKV 17th - 29th October, 1st MNSSHP and food and wine festival here we come!!

We are also waiting for the 7 month window to see if we can make a change. We think we would like to try Wilderness Lodge if we can get it this time - fingers crossed that everyones plans come together :sohappy:

Happy Christmas to you all :xmas:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Hobbes Merry Christmas to you and your family also.

We thought about AK in the Kidani section because I hear the pool area for the kids is great. But when it came down to it we just love beach club so much for many reasons we are going to stay there plus to just insure we have a room. We ate at the wilderness lodge last Thanksgiving (08) and really liked the resort.

We have to wait to book our airfare still I think there is only a 7 month window for buying tickets. Or we may drive about 19 hours or so. I like to fly for the speed there but then I like having my car also. So we will have to see.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Well I hope all my Oct 2010 friends had a great Christmas and hope you all have a happy new year.

I am doing the under 300 day dance. 299 from today we will be leaving. We are pretty set on driving again. I dont mind the 19 hr drive, plus no airfare prices and all the baggage charges and what not. Plus I love having our car there.

I hope everyones elses plans are falling into place.

Upvote 0

Hobbes130

:sohappy:We are doing the under 300 dance too!!

I didn't realise until I read your post but I have just worked it out and it is 290 days for us today!!!

Accomodation is sorted (despite maybe changing at 7months window) flights bought and paid for, just need to save the spending money and buy tickets and plan what I am going to wear to mnsshp :D

I am currently scrapbooking our holiday photos so many happy memories I can't wait to be in our happy place again!!

Happy planning and happy new year everyone!!

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
me either til I did the countdown calculator.

surfsupdon You will love Poly, being on the monorail is nice, but I can see how you would miss Boardwalk. Our home resort is Beachclub and prefer there over any other just for the location.

Yeah we are talking about costumes already too. My daughter wants to be Tiana from the new Princess and Frog movie and my wife and I will probably do the pirate thing, but who knows.

Tonight we talked about where for sure we want to eat.

Norway Breakfast, 1900 Park Fare dinner, and Chef Mickey Breakfast. We also want to try the hoopty hoo review. We have heard good things about that and have never been.

Also planning a day to go to Clearwater Beach and a day at Seaworld.

Sometimmes the planning is more fun than the trip.... Not really but you know what I mean

Upvote 0

Hobbes130

The planning is a huge part of the trip for us too we love it :D

DD wants to be a witches cat for the party so I have been told I have to be a witch, DH will probably go as a pirate as he has a very cool Mickey skull and cross bones tshirt.

Breakfasts - we always do Chef Mickey on day 1, Stitch is also a must for our family and we are planning on trying Crystal Palace for the first time, we've done lunch and dinner but never breakfast there. We did breakfast at the Royal Table last trip and loved getting into the Park early whilst main street was still empty. We might also do the breakfast at Park Fare again too, we loved it so much last time.

Dinners - TRex, Planet Hollywood, Rainforest Cafe and Le Ceiller. This year we also want to try Artist Point and I would love to surprise DH with dinner with an imagineer too.

If the budget can stretch to it we want to do a wishes cruise again, we did this on valentines night this year and it was amazing, a real treat.

Happy wishing and planning :)

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
wow your more planned out than I. great job.

I have been thinking about doing an illuminations firework cruise as a surprise, but its quite pricey for just the three of us. So we will wait to see how the budget and savings stack up when we get to our 90 day window.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Well I am less than a week away from my 7 month booking window, still on the fence about taking 3 nights off of our beach club and changing them to bay lake tower. It would be fun to stay there if we get in, but not sure about the hassle of repacking and moving stuff back to BCV. Well we have a week to figure it out.

Upvote 0

Tidbit

I will be there Oct 11-18 2010 for my honeymoon!!! I love Disney during the month of October. This will be my future husband's first time.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

todpatcam

We're booked for Sept 30th - Oct 6, 2010. We'll be celebrating my son's 9th BD. We're so ready to go it’s not funny.

Has anyone heard about WDW offering free dining for the fall? I thought last year they had already released the dates but maybe it’s still too early. :shrug:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
7 months form today we will be checking in.

I was successful in splitting my resie. So we are now the first 3 nights Bay Lake Tower 1bedrrom lake view, and then 7 nights at beach club villas 1 bedroom.

Let the countdown begin, 1 more month and dining reservations can be made.

Upvote 0

Hobbes130

:sohappy: it's getting so close.

Congratulations on getting the ressie you wanted. We also managed to switch our entire stay on Monday from Kidani to Wilderness Lodge. We really wanted to try somewhere new and we are so excited as we love the theme of the lodge.

I have my dining plans all made out just need to make the call on April 20th :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom