Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

DisneyDebNJ

Headed to the Food and Wine Festival in Oct

Once again we are headed to the food and wine festival Oct 25-Nov 1, our 25th trip (or is it 26th??) to Disney World. We LOVE it!!!!!! Made all of our dining reservations and doing a few new things this year we haven't done before (Parasailing, dolphins in depth). Was considering the Party for the Senses. Counting down as we speak!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

DH and I have been trying to get back to WDW for almost three years and now we finally booked a trip! Thanks to a PIN code, we'll be staying at Riverside for our 5 year anniversary Oct 8th. We'll only be there for the weekend (8th-10th) but we plan on attending MNSSHP on our arrival day, hitting all for theme parks on the second day, then wrapping it all up with MK on the last day.

I can hardly wait! 95 days and counting...:sohappy:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Once again we are headed to the food and wine festival Oct 25-Nov 1, our 25th trip (or is it 26th??) to Disney World. We LOVE it!!!!!! Made all of our dining reservations and doing a few new things this year we haven't done before (Parasailing, dolphins in depth). Was considering the Party for the Senses. Counting down as we speak!!! :sohappy:
We are there the same time but we are staying to the 4th. 110 days for me...

Upvote 0

DisneyDavO

I realy hope they extend the free dining through to the end of Nov. like they did last year! They didnt announce it untill the end of July then, so Im holding out hope till then!

Upvote 0

828tnt

we were able to add an additional day. now we come in on saturday. the airline pushed our flight time back by a few hours, so i decided to go a day earlier.... the kids are pretty pleased lol...

Upvote 0

dsnylvr

115 days for us! We arrive on Oct 30th, staying until Nov 4th. This is the first time we will be staying at OKW. DW and I were down for a long weekend in Feb and I was able to get her to the DVC presentation. Needless to say, we are staying on our DVC points for the first time.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
congrats on owning DVC. My wife and I bough ton our honeymoon 10 years ago. We have never once been disappointed or regretful in our decision. OKW, is nice a bit spread out, but it was the largest 2bedroom we have stayed in, felt more like a condo than a hotel room. Fun pool, my only gripe is of your in one of the distant buildings it can taker a while to get out of resort via the buses as I think there maybe 3-4 stops. and you can be a bit far from the main pool and that area. But those were just minor glitches and our opinion as we prefer to be more in the main area. Either way congrats and I am sure you guys will be more than happy being a part of DVC

Upvote 0
Oct 2010

Will be there to Oct. 16-24, this will be our third trip this year. No kids for half the week, thanks to mom and dad. It will most likely be off site, but that's still okay I get to go to DW.
Run down of the week
Food and Wine
MNSSHP
HNH20
Finally ADR at Le Cellier with no kids

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
100 days:sohappy:
Got our park tickets in the mail on saturday. I can't wait to use them.

Thats awesome, we are at 103. Still deciding if I should buy our park tickets early or not. Plus the wife needs to tell me if we are going to go back next year and maybe just buy a season pass. Ah the decisions.

Upvote 0
Thats awesome, we are at 103. Still deciding if I should buy our park tickets early or not. Plus the wife needs to tell me if we are going to go back next year and maybe just buy a season pass. Ah the decisions.

We were trying to decide on that same thing. Settled on just buying the park tickets. (We went in May and December of last year- could have used the annual pass then)
I bought my tickets before the maybe price increase that usually happens in August. Not sure if the tickets will go up, but for the past couple of years- they have had an increase in August.

Upvote 0

todpatcam

Getting closer

We have 79 days to go!!! This is our third trip to WDW and we are ready to go yesterday. We'll be there during my DS's 9th BD so we're very excited for this year's trip. First year at CBR so looking forward to staying there.

Sept 30 thru Oct 6 at CBR

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
Ok Oct people most should be in the double digits unless you arrive the last week of the month. I am at 99 today:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

Original Poster
79 days. I see southwest dropped there airfare rates, makes it tempting not to drive, but we like the convienence of our own car.

I also knew our we should of bought our tickets before hand our 8 day passes just went up an additional $50 or so bucks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom