Oct 2010 Roll Call Too Early??

cemeb4dk

Sorry I just checked my vacation countdown widget and it stated 403 long days til our 11 days at the world. It seems so long away from now, because it is. But we did go last Thanksgiving for 11 days and then a cruise in February. So we did our trips early and this year and late last year and when we sat down to decide when to go again, we decided over Halloween. So we will be going OCt25 to Nov 5. Hopefully staying at the beachclub in a 1 bedroom need to wait til Nov for my 11 month window. It was a tough choice for us between Halloween and Christmas we love both, but we thought the weather is more predictable near Halloween and I like the halloween party better than the Christmas one. Both are awesome but Halloween is a bit better we think.

So anyone else going next Halloween:wave:

BigRedDad

People ship luggage because in many cases it is cheaper than luggage fees.

We arrive at MCO on Oct 6th and are staying near the airport for the night. Heading to Pop the next morning when the rest of the family arrives. The weather appears to have cleared out nicely for most of the trip.

Cya'll there!!!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

bmarkelon- you ship your luggage by Fed-Ex? What do you do, ship it directly to your hotel? It sounds like an interesting idea.:rolleyes:
There is a Fed-Ex located in The Contemporary, we are staying at Bay Lake so we're right there. We are trying it for the first time this trip to avoid having to check luggage with 3 little ones. I had a friend recommend it and she said it was fantastic! I'll let you know how it goes.

4 MORE DAYS!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

trylon57

bmarkelon- let us know how the Fed-Exing of the luggage worked out for you. I'm curious to know if it's worth the effort.Have a great trip, and be sure to report here when you return. By the way, our trip is Oct. 11 to the 15th at Pop Century!:)

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

bmarkelon- let us know how the Fed-Exing of the luggage worked out for you. I'm curious to know if it's worth the effort.Have a great trip, and be sure to report here when you return. By the way, our trip is Oct. 11 to the 15th at Pop Century!:)
Our trip is Oct 6th-the 14th. It ended up costing a little more because we had to do 3 day express, definitely won't cost as much shipping home. Fed-ex had misinformed me over the phone, figures. Next time we know to do the cheaper 5 day shipping. I also am a little more at ease having us all packed and there! I usually stress the last couple of nights about making sure I got everything packed. I will be happy to report when we return, it won't be until after your trip though. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

bhg469

UGH!! I leave Wednesday and I have a cold and I just dropped my phone and the LCD screen cracked! Fortunately I am getting my phone replacement on Tuesday. Hopefully my congestion goes away sooner.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

We leave tomorrow as well. I am a nervous wreck. Quarter just started for school and my new Prof is a d$%#%. It is online and we have threaded discussions. We have to respond to other students, but none of them will start a discussion before I leave. I'll have to work while there. Who cares, I will be at WDW. I can spend 15 minutes a day online writing garbage.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom