Oct 1st - special surprises at MK?

CountryBearFan

I would think most of these characters are normal and regular characters. I doubt you'll see many rare characters in this group.

Either way, if we do end up seeing some characters that are not too common for meet-and-greets in that group, I really do hope they'll be brought out for meet-and-greets after the special presentation at the castle concludes.

nemofinder22

I simply do not know for sure. I was under the impression that it was more than a 1 day event but I very well could be wrong.

Either way it is hard to compare DL and WDW for things like this. DL is more likely to do something like this because it brings locals to the park, it was the first Disney park, the majority of the suits are in Anaheim, etc. I'll wager that with what WDW will be doing it will be slightly better that a break even proposition for them.

[youtube]Co8XqZaGPJM[/youtube]
At the 0:40 second mark
In 1995 Disneyland is marking 40 years of Adventures with a year long celebration

The comparison of anniversaries is interesting, but DLR, TDR, DLRP, and HKDLR(just the 5th I think the 1st too?) the 4 resorts seem to celebrate their parks anniversaries every 5 years, well unless your WDSP or DCA :lol:and DL's 55th:confused: fingers crossed for a 60th!

I do wish WDW could have done a year long thing, since I can't make it for this weekend. But at least its being celebrated.

mickeysaver

No kidding all dining is booked. I had a devil of a time getting anything a couple of weeks ago when we decided to do this for certain. There were no breakfast ADR's at all, which is ok. I was able to snag a lunch at LTT and a dinner at the Plaza, but those were the only options open at either meal and the times were not great for either of them.

I just got the pop-up while typing this with confirmation emails from WDW Dining about the reservations. Kinda spooky.

Anyway, wanted to add that we may well use both ADR's but will cancel what we don't use, well in advance.

Flight Safety

Just finished packing, and am about to load up the car. Got Subsonic Radio BLARING throughout the house! :) Heres to hoping theres a few surprises we dont already know about. See you guys there! :sohappy:

mickeysaver

I will, but probably not until Sunday since I'm going to be exhausted after this day trip.

Hey, I thought all locals had a 24 to 48 hour window to post pictures. :shrug:

:ROFLOL: I will post pictures on Sunday most likely too. I will be far too busy in the park to Tweet of FB and after the drive home to Daytona, there is no internet, there is a bed, but there is no internet. :snore:

invader

Will be there, hoping that the park guide maps aren't going to be manually handed out, I'm hoping to grab a few, times ten. :ROFLOL:

rudyjr13

They are working on installing the lights during the day. If the crane is up then they are installing lights. They have been working on the backside of the Castle for the past week installing the lights.

No sign of the crane tonight at MNSSHP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom