No outside food and drink in WDW parks?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
At least there would be an enforced dress code...
I could sort of go for this...not necessary entering nekkid...but entering a changing booth and be issued a Official Disney clothing attire of your own choosing from a catalog of approved clothing options. I mean for the price we pay there should be clothing issued as well.

We already have pre-approved food choices...and pre-approved attractions that we are allowed to partake in...why not clothing choices also.

I pick the Mickey Shirt and Khaki pants 90 days out.

NelleBelle

Causes of Type 2 Diabetes

Diabetes is a number of diseases that involve problems with the hormone insulin. While not everyone with type 2 diabetes is overweight, obesity and lack of physical activity are two of the most common causes of this form of diabetes. It is also responsible for nearly 95% of diabetes cases in the United States, according to the CDC.

You can pick it apart but most people with type 2 are obese, in other words they eat too much high calorie food and/or do not work it off. End result is too much sugar by way of too many carbohydrates and starches. Believe it or not but the people I see who get type 2 all pack in the carbs and starches. Like anything you can find that one guy who is way out of the norm but the causes of diabetes are pretty easy to understand.

Type 1 diabetes is a totally different ball game.
I am that one guy.

I'm the one "gal"! So irritating but I won't get on my diabetic sugar, er, soapbox :p

admiral-ari-x

There was an incident where Disney security thought they found a bomb at Downtown Disney. It was a cooler full of burritos.

I know this is from earlier in the thread, but the same thing happened right next to PotC in 2011 while I was there. Someone left a luggage bag behind by accident, and the cast members kept everyone out of the area for fear of bombing... oh, paranoia.

Nubs70

I'm the one "gal"! So irritating but I won't get on my diabetic sugar, er, soapbox :p
My doc said in all his years I would be the last person he would ever thought would have diabetes. I am 6'1" and 175lbs. 2 of my siblings of similar build have it also while the other 2, fitting the typical physical profile, do not.

Sped2424

I could sort of go for this...not necessary entering nekkid...but entering a changing booth and be issued a Official Disney clothing attire of your own choosing from a catalog of approved clothing options. I mean for the price we pay there should be clothing issued as well.

We already have pre-approved food choices...and pre-approved attractions that we are allowed to partake in...why not clothing choices also.

I pick the Mickey Shirt and Khaki pants 90 days out.
Yes our pre approved required disney clothing sounds totally fun and not totalitarian at all lol I say we take it a step further and make the magic bands non removable and add some shock components to em to deter guests from acting up! Think suicide squad but like more magic and mickey!

NelleBelle

Same here...I was actually misdiagnosed as a type I until this last year (don't ask how that happens). I'm 5'10 and 125lbs and big into sports (skiing, biking, running, swimming). Mine is a genetic thing...praying my kids don't end up with it. So for me, being vegetarian, bringing some form of protein into the parks sometimes is a must!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yes our pre approved required disney clothing sounds totally fun and not totalitarian at all lol I say we take it a step further and make the magic bands non removable and add some shock components to em to deter guests from acting up! Think suicide squad but like more magic and mickey!
Noooow you are thinking right. :D

Tony the Tigger

Please try one before drawing that oversimplified conclusion.

There's nothing wrong with them. I live in Florida. The water is fine. It is colored for natural reasons, not because of contamination.

My only hesitance is people leaving their germs on them, but the water itself is fine.

If you want special water, then you have the option to pay for the bottles - which, incidentally are surprisingly reasonably priced IMO compared to local Convention Centers and Stadiums.

Tony the Tigger

Unless you're a germophobe..... In which case I wonder why you would go to Disney at all. Kids touching God knows what and then touching things in the parks you'll more than likely touch as well.........

I live by a simple rule. I let this amazing machine known as the human immune system do its job and not think much about it except for avoiding things that are obviously toxic and deadly. Hasn't failed me so far.

At SDMT interactive queue, I found myself doing a Monk impersonation (The TV character, not the religious figure.)

"Wipe, please...wipe."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom