New Year's Eve Announcement?

DisneyGigi

Has anyone else noticed that the Let the Memories Begin setup has changed today? With links to the announcement at the bottom? May not be related but I thought it was odd that it changed. :shrug:

I think it is an extra free day for everybody. (to make more memories) since there has been an ad forever about "One More Day" and we have an extra day this year with Leap Year.. lol just sayin.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
[facepalm]

I know there's no sarcasm font on wdwmagic (seriously, Steve, can you fix that?), but I thought that one was pretty obvious.

:rolleyes:

If you hover over the above smiley, it says "Roll Eyes [Sarcastic]" :shrug:

bhg469

While I have no doubt this will happen building up one day that's only 2 months away is hardly worth the hype. This is going to be a promotion for the year not one day. They will be giving extra days on booked vacations but that is a really weak promo so I hope its at least buy two days get one free. Buy one get one would be great.

MickeyPeace

Maybe this should have its own thread but it was mentioned here that Let The Memories Begin is about to end.

I am glad it's only lasting one year. It wasn't bad but I don't think it's worthy of more time.

Good decision by Disney.

KYMouseFan

Disney will be open 24 hr on Leap Day.

I was on a Keys to the Kingdom tour last week and the CM stated there was a rumor out there that "they" would be open for 24 hours on leap day. I took it to be the MK but it could be WDW and or DL/DCA too. So I believe most, if not all, of the Disney Parks (maybe worldwild) will be open from 12am Feb. 29 to 12am March 1.

WDW1974

Fifth theme park ... yeah, Marvel. That's it.

Or reopening PI with a plussed AC!

Still not buying? ... OK, TRON E-Ticket for MK.

dcibrando

It sounds like the 24 hours on leap year could be true but I think there will be more to it

I'm hoping for something like stay at least 4 days and get an extra day of tickets and lodging free. That could also be the "one more day" theme and might be a plan in hopes to keep people from going to sea world or Harry potter

jcldtrek

Looking at the video, looks like either the leap day will be 24hours open or maybe , they'll do 24hrs for the whole year for the magic kingdom. Can't wait to hear the announcement , that convientely airs during ________ Clark's 40th anniversary show Saturday night. Talk about a sneaky way to get more viewers. Watch, they'll wait till after the ball drops to make the announcement lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I was on a Keys to the Kingdom tour last week and the CM stated there was a rumor out there that "they" would be open for 24 hours on leap day. I took it to be the MK but it could be WDW and or DL/DCA too. So I believe most, if not all, of the Disney Parks (maybe worldwild) will be open from 12am Feb. 29 to 12am March 1.
The MK at least will be.

MickeyPeace

I hope it's not the lamest thing that I've read, buy 4 day magic your way ticket and get a fifth day. (as in extra day like the extra day in leap year free, get it?)
This would cost Disney nothing and they would reap the $$$ spent by guests on the extra day.

I'm an AP pass holder so extra days mean nothing to me.

If the surprise is MK staying open for 24 hours, I am booking a vacation for the week asap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom