New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
An ex (male) roommate of mine had a not-do-disney-fetish for hockey equipment...this brings back bad memories....:lookaroun

QUOTE=Phonedave;4498014]This is now what I use on a regular basis (that's not mine, i grabbed it off the web, but my gear is similar - my gloves are much cooler though) :)

232323232%7Ffp73398%3Enu%3D6898%3E%3A6%3B%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D337%3A579388348nu0mrj

So are you all excited now :D

This thread really has gone in a wrong direction.

-dave[/QUOTE]

H20Babie

36/F, Winnipeg, Canada :wave:

"I come from a culture of hockey players and if a guy can throwdown, it's somewhat way hot ... and scars? Hello! If a guy's got a scar, he's got me, and if he's missing his teeth, I'm missing my pants!" :lol:

Wilt Dasney

"I come from a culture of hockey players and if a guy can throwdown, it's somewhat way hot ... and scars? Hello! If a guy's got a scar, he's got me, and if he's missing his teeth, I'm missing my pants!" :lol:
Welcome aboard! This thread was sorely lacking in How I Met Your Mother references. :)

Phonedave

Guess I need to make a trip to the dentist then. :D

-dave

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes

I'll post pictures of my missing tooth from hockey tomorrow!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Got some HAWT pics for the Puck Bunny (hahah just kidding) and for you Dave, I know you will get jealous and get the itch back!

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

SFMarine

25/m here...I like the idea of a singles thread...I'll be @ Disney next month..23-29. Maybe I'll find someone who loves a good turkey leg haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom