New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

MickeyMind

Original Poster
I think you might have hit on a big reason these threads always have trouble taking off. :lol:

Should we add pictures then? Gotta be honest, that was the only reason why I changed my profile pic, in hopes that atleast some cute disney girl around my age would be into asian latinos lol

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
When people start posting pictures it is going to get REALLY scummy in here and someone or somebody will be bombarded with PM's and friend requests.

Wilt Dasney

Should we add pictures then? Gotta be honest, that was the only reason why I changed my profile pic, in hopes that atleast some cute disney girl around my age would be into asian latinos lol
Well, I'm not going to the trouble of putting up a picture, but I'll throw up a Facebook link if anybody else wants to. Don't all come charging in at once, ladies!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bjcorbitt

(I'm also happy to add anybody who just wants to be friends.) :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

s.ollie

Been snooping..... :lookaroun :lol: so ok here goes..... 1st photo

26/f, Dublin,Ireland

DSC00333-1.jpg

Now i wonder who will fly me over to the states for a blind date :lol: :ROFLOL: anyone.....any...one..... please :p

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'm on the right in white...Anyone wanna meet up? We can catch a boat from Mexico, to Italy on the Lagoon on me...???

742_Funny_Fat_men.jpg

Epcotdad

31/M atlanta, ga
Actullay I am married with kids but always looking for someone to babysit my kids while me and the wife have a night to ourselves ( if you know what I mean):kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom