New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

powlessfamily4

Although I am not single, My Disney Daughter is....

so for her... F/22/ Atlanta area!! College student and Loves Disney!! She is already planning her Disney wedding and Disney honeymoon :)

cheezbat

Although I am not single, My Disney Daughter is....

so for her... F/22/ Atlanta area!! College student and Loves Disney!! She is already planning her Disney wedding and Disney honeymoon :)

Haha sounds like my kinda wedding! But I hope to hit up Tokyo for my honeymoon...gotta go to those parks on some big occasion!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
To answer the previous question: I would LOVE to meet someone that shares my obsession with Disney. However, I wouldn't/couldn't just randomly plan a vacation with someone I've never met in person.

I'd totally be up for meeting some singles at the parks though :wave:

MickeyMind

Original Poster
lol I would also love someone who shares my disney obsession.. a cute girl to go to the parks with who would never get tired of it.. I live about 2.5/3 hrs away and my family can stand a trip up to orlando 1x a month or 1x every 2 months but thats their limit. Me I would go up there every other weekend if I had someone to go with :(

Phonedave

Or bi-winning!

(Although describing yourself with that prefix in a singles thread might get you more attention than you're ready for!) :lookaroun

What if I said I win so radically in my underwear before my first cup of coffee.

I find that attracts the ladies.

-dave

dreamlady85

i agree with the previous poster about not sharing a room with someone without meeting them first, but meeting up at WDW to hang out seems fun to me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom