New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Yeah I'm a moron, I should have picked the other guy. Oh well I have a stored joke to use at a later date!

Test me!

inluvwithbeast

There should be a "WDW Missed Connections" like the "missed connections" section pf craigslist. I can see it now:

"You were the tall guy with the black Mickey shirt and the baseball cap. You winked at me in line for Space Mountain. I wish I would have been closer so I could have spoken to you. You were really cute..."

Perfect! Lol

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
There should be a "WDW Missed Connections" like the "missed connections" section pf craigslist. I can see it now:

"You were the tall guy with the black Mickey shirt and the baseball cap. You winked at me in line for Space Mountain. I wish I would have been closer so I could have spoken to you. You were really cute..."

Perfect!

Hahahahahaha that's a good one. My god even more ways for me to mess with people!!!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Well well well...after further review of your "about me" I see your fav park is MK. MY fav park is MK...OMG we should totally hook up because of that! What are the odds...

Wait do you enjoy riding The Haunted Mansion too???? :eek:

LowesChevy

29/Female Erie, PA

you want pics

IMG_3799copy-1.jpg

Phonedave

Perfect! Lol

You were the tall attractive blond. I was the scary creeper that followed you through WoD and hid behind the garment racks.

I know you called security on me, but deep down I could see the attraction.

Call me (bring bail)

-

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
You were the tall attractive blond. I was the scary creeper that followed you through WoD and hid behind the garment racks.

Call me (bring bail)

-

Exactly what I had in mind.

inluvwithbeast

Call me (bring bail)

-

Bahahahahahaha. :D

See my mind is not that creative. I leave that to you guys.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
We were at Typhoon Lagoon. I was the dude in the teal thong on backwards who had the scuba mask. I would just stay under water by you the whole time waves were coming in hopes I'd catch a bikini (nip) slip of some sort. It didn't quite work out but I am sure you noticed me. I stole 500 photopass mini cards from the photo pass guy and every time a wave came I swam to you and asked if you dropped one.

I never did spill my guts to you and now I am sad...FML, OMG, SMH, EPIC FAIL...

^^^

Sorry those were all of the idiotic internet terms that dorks use that I could think of at the moment.

inluvwithbeast

One time I was looking through the personals on craigslists for kicks and found this ad that sounded really familiar. Turned out to be one of my friends. Never mentioned it because he never mentioned it. Lol.

inluvwithbeast

he was talking about you?

Nooo. He was posting on craigslist to find a date. But I guess he was wanting to keep it secret. So I felt awkward that I knew but he didn't know I knew. Etc.

I think I would freak out if someone posted about me in the missed connections! Lol. Well maybe not freak out but it would be weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom