New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

DisneyPrincess5

What are the chances any of you single women on here would actually meet a guy on here and stay in Disney with him?

I'm really curious to know this statistic. You can PM me if you're afraid or "embarrassed" to answer pubically.

I'm not single by any means but if I was and needed a Disney "pal" this is here I'd probably start digging first.

But if that day ever comes...here's a little about me...

I'm 3ft 13inches, 377 pounds, athletic build, likes licking envolopes that don't have the sticky glue, likes taking short walks on long trails, I love innie belly buttons...especially if there is kool ade around, I like loading water guns, I also hate shaving, I love saving all the clippings and smelling them 4 months later after I clip my toe nails, I can jump over Toyota Camry but I can't dunk on the medium height hoop up the field by my house, I can do the kid and play dance, I was pretty good at re-spooling a cassette tape back in the day, I hold my Nintendo controller upside down...

If anyone finds that stuff appealing...just save my name in case I'm ever available. Oh I almost forgot, I hate cooked carrots.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :kiss:

Aww too bad my partner's minimum height requirement must be 4'1" and you MUST LOVE cooked carrots. You're quite a catch otherwise :animwink:

:ROFLOL:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :kiss:

Aww too bad my partner's minimum height requirement must be 4'1" and you MUST LOVE cooked carrots. You're quite a catch otherwise :animwink:

:ROFLOL:

Well I been hanging from swing sets and stuff trying to grow a few inches. What if I pretended to like cooked carrots? :eek:

Wilt Dasney

Aww too bad my partner's minimum height requirement must be 4'1" and you MUST LOVE cooked carrots.
In the words of Bill Murray from Groundhog Day: "I am REALLY close on this one. REALLY close." :lookaroun :lol:

PS I'm a male-type person, 29, from near Atlanta, but I don't really expect to meet anybody on here. I've been on this site long enough to know everybody here is crazy! :eek:

Bonemachine

Be careful everyone. According to AEfx (if I remember correctly, it could've been someone else) nobody here actually looks anything like the pictures in their avatars.

rodserling27

we should totally do a WDWMagic singles day at the parks sometime! That would be fun!
That would be a blast.
32 female who lives 15 miles from Disneyland and visits WDW every year.
To answer blackthidot's question, I'm not sure I would share a room with a guy I met here, but I would probably share a room with a girl I met here. I would feel safer with another girl. I have shared hostel rooms with strangers in foreign countries, so I don't see the big deal.
Yeah, I agree....But it would still be fun to meet up with everyone in a painfully single mixer.
In the words of Bill Murray from Groundhog Day: "I am REALLY close on this one. REALLY close." :lookaroun :lol:

PS I'm a male-type person, 29, from near Atlanta, but I don't really expect to meet anybody on here. I've been on this site long enough to know everybody here is crazy! :eek:
Spoken like a true WDWMagic-er!!! :lol::wave:

Phonedave

What are the chances any of you single women on here would actually meet a guy on here and stay in Disney with him?

I'm really curious to know this statistic. You can PM me if you're afraid or "embarrassed" to answer pubically.

I'm not single by any means but if I was and needed a Disney "pal" this is here I'd probably start digging first.

But if that day ever comes...here's a little about me...

I'm 3ft 13inches, 377 pounds, athletic build, likes licking envolopes that don't have the sticky glue, likes taking short walks on long trails, I love innie belly buttons...especially if there is kool ade around, I like loading water guns, I also hate shaving, I love saving all the clippings and smelling them 4 months later after I clip my toe nails, I can jump over Toyota Camry but I can't dunk on the medium height hoop up the field by my house, I can do the kid and play dance, I was pretty good at re-spooling a cassette tape back in the day, I hold my Nintendo controller upside down...

If anyone finds that stuff appealing...just save my name in case I'm ever available. Oh I almost forgot, I hate cooked carrots.

I often wonder the same thing myself whenever I see these single threads. (And I am single)

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom