New WDW Singles Roll Call! ~2011~

I'm on the right in white...Anyone wanna meet up? We can catch a boat from Mexico, to Italy on the Lagoon on me...???

742_Funny_Fat_men.jpg

Your right or my right, B/c it makes a difference :ROFLOL:

MickeyMind

Original Poster
Been snooping..... :lookaroun :lol: so ok here goes..... 1st photo

26/f, Dublin,Ireland

DSC00333-1.jpg

Now i wonder who will fly me over to the states for a blind date :lol: :ROFLOL: anyone.....any...one..... please :p

lol yea i'll fly you over if you fly me to ireland!.. I would love to go there one day

ajt5027

31/M atlanta, ga
Actullay I am married with kids but always looking for someone to babysit my kids while me and the wife have a night to ourselves ( if you know what I mean):kiss:

this post took the family thread to a whole new level.

Anyway 23/M Philly...a little about me: #tigerblood #winning #planbetter. In WDW April 18-23. PM me if you want to meet up and match wits.

MickeyMind

Original Poster
lol obviously not at the same time.. you come here first and then i'll go there. It would be one of the most expensive blind dates in history though, so you better be worth it! ;) j/k

stuart

Been snooping..... :lookaroun :lol: so ok here goes..... 1st photo

26/f, Dublin,Ireland

DSC00333-1.jpg

Now i wonder who will fly me over to the states for a blind date :lol: :ROFLOL: anyone.....any...one..... please :p

No problem to fly to the states so long as you come via Scotland lol

s.ollie

lol obviously not at the same time.. you come here first and then i'll go there. It would be one of the most expensive blind dates in history though, so you better be worth it! ;) j/k

We can go dutch and split the cost.... fair is fair haha ;)

Although when im over there i never want to come back over here so that may be an issue

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom