New Walt Disney World Magazine

pacochran

Thanks for the information sounds great. I used to get the old Disney Magazine and really miss it. I am not getting the Orlando Magazine which I love and read cover to cover but will have to look into this one.

roselindsey

I just subcribed to it. The first issue is scheduled for Sept. I also get orlando attractions magazine. That's really good for news at the other attractions around orlando.:sohappy:

BillsFanGabe

Thats pretty sweet, it's about time someone released a magazine specifically for WDW, I look forward to picking up an issue in september if they have it at a local borders or barnes & noble, or if they dont have it locally i'll probably just order it

RedBaron

Holy smokes. I am so excited and am going to subscribe today. I miss the old magazine too. I used to be a subscriber but quit when everything seemed to be about Disney Land which I know I may never get to. I re-subscribed and then got my first issue with notice that it would be my last. I am so happy a new magazine is coming out. :sohappy: This will definitely help with the long wait in between WDW visits. Ok, it is official, I am a subscriber.

devoy1701

this is great! I'm going to be ordering! I was thinking about ordering the Orlando Attractions magazine but I'm really only interested in news about WDW. any other important big news from other parks I'm sure I'll see posted on here. Since this new magazine is just about WDW, it suites me just fine!

sbkline

I just subscribed. Now if this one gets cancelled on my like the other Disney Magazine did, I'm not gonna be a happy camper.

Anyone know why it got cancelled? Is there just not enough to report on regarding WDW to fill a magazine every couple months? Because the internet age is pushing ink and paper out of business? If either of these is the reason for the demise of the previous magazine, why should we expect this one to fare any better?

Hrudey3032

Thats pretty sweet, it's about time someone released a magazine specifically for WDW, I look forward to picking up an issue in september if they have it at a local borders or barnes & noble, or if they dont have it locally i'll probably just order it

go to my 2nd post on the 1st page.this will not be in stores to start out.It will be subscription only.The gentleman who wrote me from the magazine (His name is Tim) said that they want it on shelves but have to reach agreements with newsstand carriers which is not going to happen overnight. I can forward anyone the email if they want to see it.

sbkline

So when in September should we expect this magazine to come out? Will it be printed in August and mailed out the first of September? Or not even printed yet until September, then mailed out later in the month?

NOLADisneyFan

Original Poster
I did not realize that Lou was involved, I have already subscribed.

Glad I started the thread and got some more people to look.

80 pages! That's great for beginning issues. I hope everyone will subscribe.

Johnny

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom