New magazine to cover Disney and other Orlando attractions

TroyMcClure

This will definitely be welcome! I've really missed the Disney Magazine and it will be great to read an even more park-oriented mag. I love Inside The Magic.

MattBoom

Original Poster
Thanks for the many nice responses. We're now planning all of the stories for our first issue to hopefully come out in November. Please let us know if you have any great story ideas.

Shere_Khan

I received an email today that subscriptions are now available. I am really thinking about subscribing. It sounds really awesome.

jimmym27

Does anybody know if they need any freelance photographers? I live in Orlando and am at the theme parks all the time and tend to take alot of pictures (mainly Disney although I have season passes to them all including Universal, Sea World and I even venture to Busch Gardens from time to time). I'm not sure how the magazine is planning to look (lots of pics or mainly just articles) but I can't wait to see the 1st issue. Orlando definitely needs a magazine to discuss all the latest theme park information and news! Good luck and if anybody knows if they do need freelance photographers please feel free to post a comment or drop me a line :)

Shere_Khan

Jimmy -
According to their website, in their help wanted section they are looking for advertising sales and freelance writers.
But on the left side of the page it says:
Job Openings
The premiere issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is currently in the works and we'd like your help with it!
If you're a writer, photographer, or artist and have a love of Orlando theme parks and attractions, be sure to drop us an e-mail and let us know!

Their email is: matt@attractionsmagazine.com

LuLaSue

Best of Luck in this awesome adventure. I will be subscribing! I to miss the Disney Mag. and it think this is a wonderful idea.

Shere_Khan

Best of Luck in this awesome adventure. I will be subscribing! I to miss the Disney Mag. and it think this is a wonderful idea.

I've been thinking about it all day since I got that email this morning. I finally broke down and subscribed. It just looks too awesome to resisit!
I hope they do really well and get many subscribers!

Jesùs_Carioca

I for one would subscribe...haha, even more if it were just A Disney Magazine, but boy I do love diversity!

I hope all goes well for the Magazine.

brkgnews

Got my subscription up and running! I understand they had a good crew at EPCOT's 25th, so I'm expecting some stellar coverage of that. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom