New magazine to cover Disney and other Orlando attractions

MattBoom

Original Poster
I received mine yesterday and I read it from front to back as soon as I got it. That rarely happens with me and magazines because there are normally articles I am not interested in, but this was an exception. I thought it was excellent! My only complaint was that I wished it were longer!!
Thanks for the first great issue! If you do really well with the magazine will you consider publishing it monthly??? I can't wait for a new one already!

Glad you liked it. We do plan on eventually switching it to a monthly - probably after a year or so.

Shere_Khan

Glad you liked it. We do plan on eventually switching it to a monthly - probably after a year or so.

That's exciting! Well you will definitely have me as a subscriber. I absolutely loved the HM article. I have yet to see the ride so it really pumps me up to read about it.

brkgnews

Are you mailing out in a staggered pattern? I;m trying to figure out how long I need to plan on waiting before I need to get in touch with y'all and see if the web ate my registration.

MattBoom

Original Poster
Are you mailing out in a staggered pattern? I;m trying to figure out how long I need to plan on waiting before I need to get in touch with y'all and see if the web ate my registration.

No, all of the subscriptions were sent out around Thanksgiving. But it may take up to three weeks, so give it until the end of next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom