New HitchHiking Ghosts Coming to WDW

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ouch, seems as if your credibility just took a hit here.

I don't have any credibility myself so not trying to be too harsh. I usually search for your name and Lees when I am trying to catch up on the latest true gossip. Seems I may need to add Rum Pirate to my list.
In Raven's defence, there were also posts says s/he would continue to try and get details because s/he wasn't privy to everything, but had heard nothing at all about this.

harveyt0206

I am certainly willing to give the OP a major "well done" on giving us spot on intel for this "upgrade". In my defense, I wasn't necessarily questioning the validity of the OP's information as much as asking "why" would TDO change the ghosts. I initially interpreted his post to mean they were completely changing Gus, Phinneaus and Ezra to something/someone different and that had me concerned. But, now I see that the original post wasn't intended to mean a complete loss of the ghosts, just a change to them. So, for that, I do apologize. Interpretation can definitely make or break a rational discussion.

Thrill

After seeing the pictures of the progress on the queue, I can't wait to see what's coming for the new Hitchhiking Ghosts.

Now all we need is for this to happen to every other ride, particularly Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain, Dinosaur, Everest and all of the other neglected E-Tickets. XD

Rum Pirate

Original Poster
In Raven's defence, there were also posts says s/he would continue to try and get details because s/he wasn't privy to everything, but had heard nothing at all about this.

Not to be brutal, or anything but I was un-aware that 3rd shift custodial was made aware of any changes to attractions / Operations / Or Maint changes as its not under their scope of work, Just sayin, that is unless raven is like this guy:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=703425

Just sayin, he had several opportunities to respond to the post and what??

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Not to be brutal, or anything but I was un-aware that 3rd shift custodial was made aware of any changes to attractions / Operations / Or Maint changes as its not under their scope of work, Just sayin, that is unless raven is like this guy:

I wouldn't compare Raven to that individual based on one of his statements and a thread alluding to documents left "laying around" in a supposed Imagineer's office......

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

I don't want to expose Raven's sources, but he is privy to more info than your "normal" third shift custodial. But then again, very few people are privy to ALL information at WDW.

BTW...thank you Rum Pirate for the information that you have provided.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.

Just sayin? Is that a round about way of describing the green eyed monster?
Or do you normally repeat yourself?

But just sayin passing information about a theme park its not really national security level, entertaining but ultimately inconsequential regardless of whos ego is involved.

Just sayin

Rum Pirate

Original Poster

But just sayin passing information about a theme park its not really national security level, entertaining but ultimately inconsequential regardless of whos ego is involved.

Just sayin

Fair Point

Doombuggy13

Without question, thats why Im not crying like a little girl, I state what I know as fact, and I let the chips fall where they may, believe me I have seen people get chewed up and down, Im not that guy so Ill take my lumps now, but when things come through, I only hope those will give credit, thats all

Read the original post and also read all the doubt from other members. Great job! Nice to see someone shake things up like this, especially with a first post! I just saw the video and was blown away. I'm a believer Rum Pirate!!! THANKS!!!

radiohost

Well, my wife and I just got off of HM, and saw the new effect at the end where the hitch hiking ghosts are....very cool!!! It's still a work in progress ie not completed. Were on TTA right now and I'll post details later...

Conrad

Just sayin

Your being harsh. The OP has every right to be smug and smarmy given the initial response by Raven to him . It smacked of smugness and he responded in kind as far as I can see.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Dry your eyes .

Now that is harsh. But my point for the hard of thinking was being self righteous about the level of accuracy of a leak about a theme park hardly screams a high level of achievement. Bit of fun not much else.

But thanks for posting.

Tube.

Conrad

Dry your eyes .

Now that is harsh. But my point for the hard of thinking was being self righteous about the level of accuracy of a leak about a theme park hardly screams a high level of achievement. Bit of fun not much else.

But thanks for posting.

Tube.

No, it isnt the height of achievement however Raven fully deserved that little swipe. After the OP made a post there were 2 posts by Raven basically mocking him. Since he has proven to be correct, not a peep. You would expect at least an acknowledgement that he was out of order in mocking the OP.

NYwdwfan

Another site that I can't link to posted this photo from the D23 magazine article on Imagineering that shows, in the background, concept art for what appears to be the final HM scene with ghosts around and in the ride vehicle with guests. Anyone get the magazine and have a better/larger photo that can maybe see what's written on the white paper beside the picture?

5488865193_625c105f42.jpg

inluvwithbeast

Another site that I can't link to posted this photo from the D23 magazine article on Imagineering that shows, in the background, concept art for what appears to be the final HM scene with ghosts around and in the ride vehicle with guests. Anyone get the magazine and have a better/larger photo that can maybe see what's written on the white paper beside the picture?

5488865193_625c105f42.jpg

Nice find!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom