New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

jedimaster1227

It almost looks like they want to keep the identity of this coaster secret or the concept was still in development when the concept art was done, I do not see a que area/building. Unless it is thru the circus tent?

I have a strong feeling that the image of this coaster is purely an exaggerated sketch of what will be a rethemed Barnstormer. I truly believe that if the new Fantasyland expansion were to include a new coaster, it would have been announced as a major component (especially to help balance out with all of the princess material) of the project. While I like Dumbo, I am still a little shocked at the fact that this single attraction's upgrade has become a major focus of the expansion, especially considering the new dark ride and the additional meet and greets, buildings and meal locations.

I should also add that since they underlined how important Barnstormer is as an experience for kids too young to ride the other coasters, it's exceedingly unlikely that they'd add a loop which would increase the height requirement and miss the entire point of the ride.

Just for logic's sake, I'll point out that it is near impossible to jam a loop into a Vekoma roller skater's layout... Plus, the trains don't even come close to the speed needed to complete a loop without valleying. If in the unlikely chance that Disney decided to put in a looping coaster in Fantasyland, it would be a brand new coaster--there is no realistic way to make the Barnstormer loop...

That being said, I could easily see us sending the Barnstormer over to Hong Kong Disneyland for a Toy Story Land retheme while we get a new ride.

Lee

Adventurer
The main, larger plot in AL is southwest of the Pirates show building.
Yes there is a road there....that isn't a problem.

The other plot is over in the treehouse area.
Small, but I'm told a Raging Spirits/Temple of Peril coaster would just fit.

Figment632

These might be it.

adventureland_ija.jpg

WDW Vacationer

I have a strong feeling that the image of this coaster is purely an exaggerated sketch of what will be a rethemed Barnstormer. I truly believe that if the new Fantasyland expansion were to include a new coaster, it would have been announced as a major component (especially to help balance out with all of the princess material) of the project. While I like Dumbo, I am still a little shocked at the fact that this single attraction's upgrade has become a major focus of the expansion, especially considering the new dark ride and the additional meet and greets, buildings and meal locations.

Silly,those are for girls only!:rolleyes:

Lee

Adventurer
I'll point out that it is near impossible to jam a loop into a Vekoma roller skater's layout...
Hah!
A looping Rollerskater! THAT I would love to see.:ROFLOL:

SirGoofy said:
Man...I'm just trying to picture that. I can't especially knowing all that's back there...
Truly...but I'm told it's possible. (Not likely, though.) It would require some fairly serious reworking of infrastructure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom