New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

EpcotServo

Personally, I like don't mind these Toy Story Lands at WDSP and HKDL...

Because they can't hold a candle to the awesomeness of our Pixar Place.
:p :D

When it really comes down to it, nothing is an "E" Ticket anymore. Sure, Disney will use that phrase to plug their newest ride, but you won't find them making an official stance over whether a particular experience is an "A", "B", "C", "D", or "E". Until if and when they reinstate the ticket system, the only criteria for determining the ticket value is purely fan-based.

The "tickets" are still used internally to describe projects.

I only know because the lead for DHS's TSMM told me it was a D.

Mr.Epcot is right. Cast Members and Imagineers use it loosely, but even the ticket ranges vary among imagineers some time. It is a fun and purely fan based venture.

WDWFREAK53

I would definitely consider IASW an E-ticket attraction.

Ride length, immersive experience, level of detail, the fact that when you leave the attraction...it is still with you (that DANG SONG!), and the re-ride-ability... There is so much going on in there that you can see something new everytime you ride!

Rock n Rollercoaster is NOT an E-ticket in my book.

My personal list:
Space Mountain
It's a Small World
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spaceship Earth
Soarin'
Test Track
Great Movie Ride
Tower of Terror
Toy Story Midway Mania...teeters between D & E.
Expedition Everest
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Dinosaur teeters between D & E

_Scar

Rock'n'Rollercoaster is thrilling and reridable. It has great themeing outside of the ride, and the rest is neon which isn't good, but not a game changer. I love the Aerosmith songs!

WDWFREAK53

Rock N Roller Coaster is an E-Ticket.

'Nuff said.

If "E" stands for "EXCITING" then yes...I agree.

The queue is great...the ride vehicle theming is spot on. Everything else about it is very subpar.

1. Too short.
2. Theming is kinda weak... (you're doing inversions in a limo driving to a concert that is across town...and the problem is traffic.)

Now...to further my point.
A. If the problem of you getting from point A to point B is traffic...don't you think we should see some...traffic?
B. Random "cardboard" cutouts is not exactly "Disney's best attempt at theming" (and the only one, in my opinion that is acceptable is the Hollywood sign.)

This would've been closer to an E-ticket.
1. Leave the "alley" and pull out into traffic. (See brakelights on the side and ahead of you). When the light turns green, you zoom ahead and just as you're about to slam into the brakelights ahead of you, you pull up and do the inversion. (I'll be ok with inversions because its' a coaster). You pull up onto a highway ramp and cruise down the highway...more brakelights ahead (with actual "cars" that you pass). You do a corkscrew and fly through the "O" in the Hollywood sign. Back onto the freeway and you're driving down the wrong side of the road with trucks and cars whizzing by you honking their horns (they can be static as you'd be going fast, giving the illusion that they are moving). Jump off again and fly through the donut (not a cardboard cutout...but an actual huge donut). Highway signs saying that you're entering the Civic Center backstage area...and an animatronic Aerosmith telling you that you just made it...

Figment632

Ummmm yea...no. ToT is a good 3 minutes, RnRC is barely one.

Yea I just looked it up it's like 307 or something guess your right, man it goes by so fast.

Besides being so quick RnRC coaster has some pretty bad detail like the doghnut but you can't make a coaster that fast and put in lavish scenes so I guess it's still an E to me.

Lucky

You need an objective measureable criterion for attractions, like decibels.

So Tiki is the ultimate F ticket. The loudest of the loud.

The Conundrum

You need an objective measureable criterion for attractions, like decibels.

So Tiki is the ultimate F ticket. The loudest of the loud.

Eticket-73.jpg

End of story!

panther726

TOT is hardly longer than RONRC and thats considered E almost universaly.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/ridelength.htm

:rolleyes: Well RnRC is 1 minute 22 seconds. ToT is 5 minutes. But its hardly longer right?

If you are trying to make your argument by comparing RnRC to ToT, that's going to be very dificult. ToT is arguably Disney's most complete attraction(HM also). So if we consider RnRC to be an E ticket, we might need a tiered system. That isn't even a fair fight.

SirGoofy

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/ridelength.htm

:rolleyes: Well RnRC is 1 minute 22 seconds. ToT is 5 minutes. But its hardly longer right?

If you are trying to make your argument by comparing RnRC to ToT, that's going to be very dificult. ToT is arguably Disney's most complete attraction(HM also). So if we consider RnRC to be an E ticket, we might need a tiered system. That isn't even a fair fight.

And RnRc really isn't 1:22. More like 1:05.:lol:

RSoxNo1

Rock'n'Rollercoaster is thrilling and reridable. It has great themeing outside of the ride, and the rest is neon which isn't good, but not a game changer. I love the Aerosmith songs!

Great theming outside the ride? The exterior queue is switchbacks. It's not until you get inside the building that it's well themed. That being said, the theming on the ride is better than Space Mountain in WDW. If anyone says Rock 'n' Roller Coaster isn't an E-Ticket, than by that same metric, there's no way that Space Mountain can be considered an E-Ticket.

Length of ride should not be the only determining factor for an E-Ticket. There are those that believe that just because a ride is over 5 minutes that puts it into that class of attraction. A dark ride can't be held to the same rules as a roller coaster, it doesn't make any sense.

Eticket-73.jpg

End of story!

You're absolutely right, Country Bear Jamboree and Hall of Presidents are E-Tickets because they were 30 years ago. Seriously, this is almost completely irrelevant.

SirGoofy

Great theming outside the ride? The exterior queue is switchbacks. It's not until you get inside the building that it's well themed. That being said, the theming on the ride is better than Space Mountain in WDW. If anyone says Rock 'n' Roller Coaster isn't an E-Ticket, than by that same metric, there's no way that Space Mountain can be considered an E-Ticket.

Space is much more thrilling and exciting. Yes, I'm serious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom