New FL area will be called Fantasy Forest

The Conundrum

Yes, lead imagineers have said that the Aladdin Spinner is staying put.

When did Jacobson say this?

I was present at both the Parks presentation and the Imagineering/Lasseter pannel. I also watched the two press conferances he was involved with on youtube. I did not hear him say this.

The concept art clearly shows 2 DIFFERENT ride systems. One of them looks identical to the Aladdin spinners I believe.

The Conundrum

Well you missed the fun. "Ender" should up here a couple week ago and called 74 out about his negativity. The post said something to the effect of "I know who you are but you have no idea who I am".

It made me smile. :)

Edit: searched for the post but it's deleted.

Thats funny because I know all about ender and who he is in real life and thanks to 9/12/2009 I was finally able to prove him wrong once and for all.

hack2112

Probaby bad idea, but.... what if it was moved to Animation courtyard
I don't even think there's enough room there. And if there was, it would completely destroy the flow of the area.

Oh, wait... I remember reading that somewhere...

EDIT: SirGoofy beat me to it.

SirGoofy

I don't even think there's enough room there. And if there was, it would completely destroy the flow of the area.

Oh, wait... I remember reading that somewhere...

:lol:

Eerily similar huh?

Not going to lie, I'd rather have it mess up that area than Aland. But that's because I'm selfish.:lol:

The Conundrum

Steve deleted it. It was a well crafted and thoughtful note however. Very effective. Does "ender" work for the mouse? Cause I got the feeling the thought was unofficially official, if you catch my meaning.

He used to work for the mouse. You shouldn't praise him. When I first started actively coming here he was the ultimate in doom and gloom.

muteki

I knew that there wasn't enough room in the area where the coaster is in the painting, they are either moving and retheming barnstormer, or we are getting something completely different.

I hate to belabor the point but the aesthetics of Adventureland is ruined by the Aladdin spinner. Adventureland in it's truest essence is the spirit of adventure to wild places and the Arabic themeing does not fit in with the British Colonial outpost aesthetic that is already established.

SirGoofy

I hate to belabor the point but the aesthetics of Adventureland is ruined by the Aladdin spinner. Adventureland in it's truest essence is the spirit of adventure to wild places and the Arabic themeing does not fit in with the British Colonial outpost aesthetic that is already established.

Quoted for truth. Brilliantly said.

:sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

No but sometimes it seems like I do. :lol:
:rolleyes:

That only means 02983409823948092384 things, jt...:lol:
This Thread's gone from suck to blow awfully fast.

Oh well...

*sings*

If you ever plan to motor west...take my tip and take that California Trip...get your kicks on Route 66...
Yep.

And soon? :D 2013 isn't that far off, eh?
Yes, lead imagineers have said that the Aladdin Spinner is staying put.
Do we actually have him saying it? Otherwise, there's nothing on it.:shrug:
What would go there if Aladdin was taken away? Just a more walking room?

Yea. As it should be.

That dang thing completely ruins the aesthetics and flow of Adventureland.
Yep. Maybe a nice tree?:lol:
Not going to lie, I'd rather have it mess up that area than Aland. But that's because I'm selfish.
Same...Heh.

_Scar

How about a soaring vine-covered jungle fountain?

What about the liki tikis inspired from HKDL

02%20Liki%20Tikis.jpg

What about the liki tikis inspired from HKDL

02%20Liki%20Tikis.jpg

What about a giant statue with Mickey's body and Stitch's head wearing a princess crown and spitting chewed up chili dog into a giant pooh honeypot while the BGM of Hannah Montana singing Part of Your World -plays in the background.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom